Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey Everyone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jessielynn617

jessielynn617

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:26 PM

[COLOR=purple][FONT=Geneva]

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site... hopefully it will save my computer, and my sanity. Just to let you all know how much of an idiot I am when it comes to computers, I couldn't even figure out how to post here.... Yeah it's gonna be interesting getting my computer back to the condition it was in when I got it. Anyways... if you have any suggestions on removing spyware and such from computers don't hesistate to email me! (No guarantees that I'll get it seeing as how the spyware is keeping me from getting into my email!!) Thanks

Jessica

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:06 PM

:thumbsup: to BC Jessica
Spyware is your friend!
(that wants you to jump off a bridge onto the Ice below) :flowers:

The HJT Team should get you cleaned up with minimal problems.
Enjoy your stay!
Just FYI we don't really like to E-Mail Fixes. and if you have troubles posting you can go to our Test board Here <-Click

Edited by LoLucky, 19 April 2005 - 02:09 PM.

#3 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:08 PM

If you want to know how to post here click on the link below to learn how to post here at BC (WWW icon or where should i post mu question link).

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:04 PM

The first place to begin is to read this tutorial:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Und...lers-tut41.html

Not only will you gain an understanding of the various kinds of malware, but you will be shown applications that you can download (free) that will help you clean up your computer's hard drive of these nasties.
Once you have installed, updated, and run these, if you still have problems, then post back.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users