Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pretty Same (not Sane)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Disenfranchised

Disenfranchised

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:16 PM

Posted 19 April 2005 - 12:37 PM

:thumbsup: Got an infection. I really use computer to listen to music (more than 5500 mp3s now) while looking for work. Being what I am, I concur with acquaintances - I need all the help I can get! Just been wandering about PC Hell and just sorta boiled over. :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2005 - 12:54 PM

It is not a good idea to use an email address as a name, because public pages are roamed by sypbots that harvest these to broadcast SPAM. You can PM GRINLER with an alternate member name to avoid this.
You will find a lot of help here, both from reading the Tutorials and pinned posts in the forums, as well as from posting your problem or question so that other members, who have experience and expertise in that area, can help you.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Disenfranchised

Disenfranchised
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:12 PM

It is not a good idea to use an email address as a name, because public pages are roamed by sypbots that harvest these to broadcast SPAM. You can PM GRINLER with an alternate member name to avoid this.
You will find a lot of help here, both from reading the Tutorials and pinned posts in the forums, as well as from posting your problem or question so that other members, who have experience and expertise in that area, can help you.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

Can't get this website to use screen name I registered under and and they said they fixed it doen't work yet. :thumbsup:

#4 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:20 PM

You will need to PM Grinler the Administrator.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users