Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WinME error "Unable to load the dynamic link library"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kc_at

kc_at

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 19 April 2005 - 11:53 AM

I have a AMD Duron 900mhz which give me the Windows Networking error "Unable to load the dynamic link library" "the system cannot find the file specified some or all of the following features is not available Netware" at start-up. Then after clicking OK it brings the "Welcome to windows logon screen". I can logon but do not have networking capabilities. I've tried creating a network connection but it doesn't work. In my device manager I have "a dial-up adapter" a "Microsoft Virtual Prive Networking Adapter" and "SIS 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter" and I can't remove or delete either one nor can I see the property for either one. My ethernet adapter is enabled in the BIOS also being an on-board adapter. I tried installing another NIC card but it doesn't work either. Please advise what I should do. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 19 April 2005 - 12:49 PM

See if any of this helps:
Unable to load the dynamic link library
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 kc_at

kc_at
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:26 PM

Thanks tg1911,

I tried this but no luck. Anybody with help is appreciated.

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:46 PM

kc_at,

I just noticed this post is in the wrong forum.
I'm going to move it to the proper forum, where it will get the attention it deserves.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users