Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Enough Is Enough... Does It Ever Stop?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 gheese

gheese

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:41 PM

start from point A. was running a nice system then DL a bad file off a site that I made the mistake of not knowing it was .net vs .com. Anyhow, I chose the wrong site and DL a program that started acting as the owner of the system. I posted a HJT when this first happened and it was deleted because I told the experts that I reinstalled and did not want to deal with the headache. Well before I posted that HJG log I combo fixed and ran more spyware, malware, virus programs than one can imagine and could not find out what was wrong. So next logical thing was to fix my own HJT log...lol... that ended up giving me more registry issues than one can imagine and with the new fresh install which I thought would work like a charm is ridiculous. Some think backdoor trojan can stay in computer and not guarantee it will ever be a safe machine. I disagree, but now I am leaning towards agreeing. Anyhow, I did the whole reinstall thing and had horrible registry issues of which I believe I can fix, but I did not want to even do it just because if it came back wrong I was going to flip... THAT BEING a Leaktest from inside. Well I loaded up the firewall, blocked off everything imaginable and still was penetrated from inside my computer. Nobody is taking anything from me, and causing money issues or password issues but the pc is about to hit the drill to make the drive dead and use the sledge hammer then be tossed. Cat and mouse game, and right now I am disgusted I cannot defeat this. Anyone with any clue beyone my pure NOVICE skills have any sane advice??? Thanks. By the way comodo was the leaktest proof I was in good shape... after backdoor all the sudden leaktest was connecting to the net. Right now comodo wont even load up which in a way is good because if it did and came back firewall been penetrated when a few days ago was not I would most definitely destroy the computer. Zonealarm is what I used to test the leak this time around and it was "firewall penetrated from inside". Personally zonealarm is not my favorite or near comodo on comparison, but then again who knows. All I know is spybot is giving me registry allow or do not allow changes in my registry every 6.7 minutes, and now we got the nice little seemingly black dos screen coming up for a split second. Everytime I run regcure it finds another 300 registry errors. I never ran any reg cleaners before or had reg problems now that has all changed. You cannot win all battles. I would fresh install again, but I need a program that is taking forever to download. Even if I did do a fresh installation asap I do not see much changing. Any ideas would be helpful. thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 PM

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:53 PM

For some reason... honestly I think just because it is so lame and low of people to do petty things and create a trojan or what not it rips me up. I get so disgusted with people who do this stuff behind a computer. Perfect example was yahoo conflict, guy took my account... traced him back and was so disgusted over such a petty thing nearly flew 2k miles just to beat a guy to death and face 5 years over cracking a password... lol... now that is pretty sick but these people who do this stuff really disgust me. lol. because all they are is weak and behind a computer. be nice to meet some of the ones that just constantly do this type of stuff see how tough they are not behind that 22 inch monitor. Its the fact of saying basically FK you to your face, but behind a screen that is the issue. Face to face that FK you would be a sorry man sorry while he is getting elbo and knee strikes to his head until 4 people rip me off his bloody body and i smile as the chopper airlifts him to hospital!!!

Edited by gheese, 12 August 2008 - 02:10 AM.

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:32 PM

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

gheese,

Now that you have an open HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system.
Doing so, could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

I'm closing this topic until you are cleared by the HJT Team.
If, after your log has been cleaned, you still need help, please PM a Moderator and we will re-open this topic.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users