Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Animal! The Worst Of Worst Mods/admins...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 gheese

gheese

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:54 PM

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

since when does operation bait detail of illegal acts, their was nothing illegal I was doing to retaliate??? You are always the first to shutdown an issue/topic like its the end of the world!!!! I mean come on.. ILLEGAL ACTS... nothing in that thread said I was doing anything illegal... LOL

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:11 PM

what is next animal... you going to threaten me about use of forum... block me or what... just so in 10 minutes ill be logged into another screen name with 2k posts??????? overreacting I think you are... IMO

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:19 PM

You are always the first to shutdown an issue/topic like its the end of the world!!!! I mean come on..

First of all, I want to thank you for that compliment. It's not often that I get recognized for just doing my job. I could go on a long winded vague meaningless rant about why I closed your topic. But I'll just copy the pertinent section of the rules that authorize me to do such things.

When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic at any time that they see fit.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

ok fair enough... you did get me, and in a good kind of sicko type of way you were complimented :thumbsup:

#5 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

animal... that thread on operation bait i think should be a pinned sticky IMO... that could be a thread that turned people to reality... Reality being ID theft and that is highest ever, but also we have more and more computers and loggers now so obviously it has a connection. I dont know. Just a great thread that proves how harmless most events are, but you still must use caution obviously. Like I said the less your name is on the computer or anything the less they know!!! open it up pinned sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go go go go go animal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

#6 Beenthere

Beenthere

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:06 PM

Hey sir, would you like some cheese with that whine?

#7 gheese

gheese
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 121 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:19 PM

sir???... we are not in special ops for a marine recon mission sir is not really necessary. Opus 1 will do I guess... no CHEESE with my WINE or WHINE !!!

#8 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:16 PM

Does this topic REALLY belong in this forum? Personally, I don't think it does.

#9 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 12 August 2008 - 11:03 PM

Hey sir, would you like some cheese with that whine?

^direct steal from yahoo audibles.

anyways, if you're criticizing moderators, you're also bashing the admin along with it, you realize. You're attacking the choice of the owner of the site, or at least the person that is paid by the company, and they don't really have to put up with annoying members, because its COMPLETELY free to use these forums. Except of course the bill you pay for your internet, but thats a different story.

Apparently something you were talking about was wrong or thought to be illegal... consider it for a while.

edit: yeah, it probably doesn't belong here, but you know its someone who isn't quite that happy with someone else here...

Edited by Vaerli, 12 August 2008 - 11:05 PM.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#10 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

Visual C++ STL Maintainer

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,301 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:53 PM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...st&p=917163
:thumbsup:
Twitter - My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)
Posted Image

#11 Booman

Booman

• Banned
  • 525 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 PM

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

I agree with Animal.

#12 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:30 PM

I've purposely left this thread intact and in the plain view on the forum because, I do not want everyone thinking that every negative comment gets swept away and out of view.

I'm perfectly aware that not every decision I make is popular with each and every member. It is my job to think of the forum as a whole and what is best for the majority. If that upsets some, so be it. They are entitled to their opinion. However if one reads the terms of use. This is not a democracy and by accepting the account and using the forum. Members have granted the staff the authority to edit and or delete as we see fit, for the good of the forum. It is a forum management choice not a punitive and subjective choice.

Also be aware no one is forced to stay on these forums. You are free to disagree and move on, and find one that suits you better.

This discussion is now over, and this thread has served it's purpose and closed.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users