Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus Help Please

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bramhoogeveen

bramhoogeveen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:49 AM

Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

It appears I have some kind of trojan virus on my new computer. I had AVG alerts telling me I had a trojan but for some reason it didnt get rid of it. I cant use my computer now because every time I start it up it comes up with an alert that says:

userinit.exe - Application Error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Click on OK to terminate the application.

After this it brings up my desktop background but no icons and I cant access the start menu either.. The only thing I can access is the Windows Task Manager. Also when i shut the computer down it comes up with a blue screen that says

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status o
f 0x00000000 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
The system has been shut down.

So basically it has rendered my new computer useless, I have tried accessing safe mode and going back to the last settings where it started properly but to no avail. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. It has Windows XP. If you need any more info please let me know
Thanks
Bram

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users