Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Realplayer Installation Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mark Reed

Mark Reed

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

I'm running Windows Vista SP1 Home Premium. In trying to install RealPlayer 11, when I get to the EULA page, the Accept button won't work. I can highlight the button using <alt>A, but when I click on the button or hit the Enter key, nothing happens. Any ideas???

As an aside, I tried Real's support. The chat support said I needed to call phone support. Phone support had a recording saying I need to use chat support, and then chat support said they couldn't help me because RealPlayer is a free product. Such frustration.

I checked Real's bulletin board support. Someone else had this problem in July 2008, but the answer they received didn't solve the problem.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark Reed

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FrankOtheMountaiN

FrankOtheMountaiN

• Members
  • 514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 29 August 2008 - 05:59 PM

I know you like real player. I use this: real alternative player
It plays all of the same files: ram etc. and it is not as invasive on the system.

you can download it here: download

At least then you can play what you need to til you figure it out. Did you try to download another copy of realplayer?
Maybe your installation file is bad.

Edited by FrankOtheMountaiN, 29 August 2008 - 06:02 PM.

Frank O' The Mountain
Doing more stupid before 5AM than most people do all day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users