- During the computer boot up, the very first screen (the place where it says press F9 to go to diagnostic and press F5 to go to whatever) flickers nonstop until windows starts up.
- Certain video games, such as Halo PC (which used to work perfectly) now flickers nonstop, to the point that it is impossible to see anything.
- The intel graphics media accelerator driver causes a one time flicker on every start up (not a significant problem)
- The driver's shortcut keys do not work (I made sure that the use shortcuts box is checked). This isn't a problem so much as a nuisance
- On some fullscreen media, such as video games or movies, alt tabbing causes the computer to switch gamma modes, which takes a considerable amount of time and then causes the screen to be very dark, needing the gamma correction settings to be reset.