Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nice To Be Aboard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 oicuqaqc

oicuqaqc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:03 AM

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:02 PM

Greetings to Everyone!

My name is Christopher after researching numerous other technical forums, I decided to join this site because I liked the way it is organized and my intuition told me that this might also be among the friendlier, more casual sites I've visited. I've a limited understanding of computers and networking as I'm only a chemist by trade. I am an aspiring student of computers in general and the Internet and it is also among my favorite hobbies (wood working is my other source of relaxation and enjoyment). I'm very approachable and will be pleased to share my personal experience in any other discipline (not just computers) with anyone having an interest. Until later...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:19 PM

Welcome :thumbsup:

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:03 AM

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:57 PM

Hello oicuqaqc,welcome to Bleeping Computer. Thanks for joining us and I'm sure you'll find BC a friendly site.

Would also like to mention we have a sister site that discusses non computer topics. It's called ThoughtVent. You may want to also have a look at that. There is a link in my signature you may follow if so desired.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users