Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sns Exchange 2003 Email Ip Address Issue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jonckg

Jonckg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 PM

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:41 PM

I'm running Windows SBS 2003 SP2 with Exchange. Recently, we got ourselves into trouble with a few blacklists due to relay settings and authentication settings. I tightened up these after reading numerous articles on the subjects and have removed us from these blacklists. We've stayed oof of them for about two weeks now, but I am still unable to send emails to AOL, Yahoo and a few other private email servers. Our mail domain is registered under a certain ip address, but when our mail goes through, I noticed that it is recieved from the servers ip address, which has no DNS stetup. I need our email to go through the server which has the DNS setup for our domain, but cannot figure out what to configure in the System Manager to do this. I know it was setup at some point, and I believe it was changed sometime within the last couple years. Any ideas/explanations?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users