A programming language created by Sun Microsystems. The great advantage to this language is that source code for java programs can be easily made to run on multiple operating systems with little effort. Java Script
A java script is a small java program embedded in a web page that you may visit. The instructs contained in the java script are executed on the computer running it, rather than being executed by the web server itself.
Try Clearing the Java cacheHow do I clear the Java cache?
And be sure you have the lates version of Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE)
Version Number: 6.0 Update 7 updated 7/09/08Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.
Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
- Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 7...allows end-users to run Java applications".
- Click the "Download" button to the right.
- Select your Platform: "Windows".
- Select your Language: "Multi-language".
- Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
- Click Continue and the page will refresh.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u7-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.