Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What Type Of Ram Do I Have?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RAM1

RAM1

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 AM

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:05 PM

hey all
i dont know exactly what type of computer this is but its a dell, and the model number is MTC2. it has one stick of 256mb 32x64 sdram from infineon. the stick has two slots where it fitts on the dell. the stick says 256 mb, Sync, 133mhz, CL2 near the bottom. i either need to know what type of ram this cpu takes or what type of ram this is, if its ddr, ddr2, sdram, or whatever.
thanks for everything!!!!
mike

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dr_Manhattan

Dr_Manhattan

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:10 PM

Download cpu-z from www.majorgeeks.com and it will tell you the type of ram you have.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/CPU-Z_d425.html

#3 RAM1

RAM1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 AM

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:58 PM

hi again
i found out what type of memory it had by looking up the model number before i saw the post, but i used cpu z at my home computer which is not a factory model. thanks!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users