Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant View Pictures On Dvd

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mattytun

mattytun

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

i have a Phillips DVD player i have burnt photos onto a DVD+RW it will not play it i have looked in the instruction book it says discs must be finalised how do i do this

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 LynnKnows2

LynnKnows2

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

Hey! The finalizing of the disc should occur when you are done burning the photos onto the disc. Whatever software you're using to do it should finalize the the disc as the last part of the process, before ejecting it. What software were you using?

#3 mattytun

mattytun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:37 AM

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:29 AM

hi thanks for getting back i use Picasa :thumbsup:

#4 LynnKnows2

LynnKnows2

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

Hmm.. Some DVD players can read and display photo images, while others don't. Have you tried burning them to a CD, to see if that will work? Obviously, you can't get as many pics onto a CD as you could onto a DVD. However, you could run a 'test' and see if you'll be able to view your pics if they are on a CD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users