Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is There A Way To Burn Real Media To Dvd

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kevinb123

kevinb123

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 AM

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

is there a way to burn real media to dvd to get the same or close quality you would get say normal files with nero?
i've tried once but when burned the quality was rubbish

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 szokag

szokag

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 AM

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:37 PM

Ulead Video Studio or Sony Vegas will allow you to burn your rm files to dvd
http://www.how2open.com/save-rm/

#3 Necrotic Freak

Necrotic Freak

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 AM

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:45 PM

WinAVI will convert all your video formats to dvd and to other formats(RM to Avi, Mov to Mpg, and etc) with remarkable speed and quality. D/L the trial and give it a try. The trial is just like the full version but has an irremovable water mark until it is purchased and/or registered. I personally use it to convert my video files to DVD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users