Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi And Howdy-do

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 doctec50

doctec50

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:07 PM

Hello from the common unwashed.
I feel somewhat out of place here among so many knowledgeable users, but dire circumstances have brought me here.
Stumbled upon this excellent forum while searching for a way to rid myself of a nasty bit of malwaer, and when I saw the name "Bleeping Computer"
I knew this was the place for me. Why ??? because I have a Bleeping Computer at the moment.
Since I am armed and the computer is not, I though I might
avoid unnecessary violence by seeking help here .

Hope so!

the old doctor

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:32 PM

If you will post about your problem, our Members can help you get rid of the malware before you turn your firearm on the poor computer, who is no doubt an innocent third party.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:26 PM

welcome :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users