Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Message Appears Shortly After Whole Pc Is On Lockdown

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 XYXOXUXWXIXSXHX

XYXOXUXWXIXSXHX

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:36 PM

Hey alll, I have a real bad infection with my PC was wondering if anyone can help me out ok i got a notice on Kasperskyu I am runing vista i geta message saying I have a keylogger a warning wich is know however the notice isnt the problem after I get the warning no matter what I do the computer goes on lockdown totaly.

My files change or disapper i cant access no files or internet when i click files It says i havnt got permission however the files are totally different eg all my real files disappear when i got onto the net and open pages most of it isnt there eg i will see forum name and boxes where posts are but no actually names info or posts!

the message i get ia syntp.sys i know it originally belongs to synoptics touchpad but this isnt wat it is after i get the message every thing goes wrong its like i have a virus on a timer after i reinstalled vista yesterdays and day before I got this message 24 hours later!

I dont know what to do have tried every thing any suggestions please?

yesterdays I reinstalled vista again for 3rd time since this problem and since then I only added Kaspersky and few anti virus softwares etc not my original back up as i wanted to single it out so I know if the virus is from ma saved programmes or my PC it self!

Also I phoned virgin media and they made me do a check command prompt

netstat -a

and it came up with over 40 things tech guys told me to download adaware so i did but then afetr a while the netstat picked up just the same amount of things connected in the list.

SO i have to problems the original wich locksdown my PC and the long list of programmes netstat says im runing as I have been told that I shouldnt have more than 10 things coming up on netstat check!

any ideas suggestions ,

thanks

Mod Edit: Topic moved from HJT Logs and Malware Removal to more appropriate forum~ TMacK

Edited by TMacK, 01 August 2008 - 12:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users