Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help With Blue Screen Of Death!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IsaacInfante

IsaacInfante

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:31 AM

Hello everyone. From time to time I would get the blue screen of death. However now I am getting it four to five times a day. The blue screen reads IRQL_not_less_or_equal. Also when I restart my computer it says low voltage battery. I do not know much about computers so any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

Edited by IsaacInfante, 01 August 2008 - 02:31 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 IsaacInfante

IsaacInfante
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:43 PM

Here is the technical information:

STOP:0x00000000A (0x9D646340, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x80522E06)

Edited by IsaacInfante, 02 August 2008 - 12:44 PM.

#3 Vac33

Vac33

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 PM

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:26 AM

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechn...7.mspx?mfr=true Try Googleing it... =)

#4 Dr_Manhattan

Dr_Manhattan

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 PM

Posted 05 August 2008 - 11:15 AM

May I ask, is this a laptop computer that you are having problems with?

#5 rigacci

rigacci

Fiorentino

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 PM

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:17 PM

Try re-seating the RAM. (Remove from sockets and reinstall) Just be sure to touch some metal (computer chassis) to remove any static.

After that, I would also run a memory test.

Here is a good one but you will have to burn the image to a blank CD.

http://www.memtest86.com/

You could also remove any hardware or extra expansion cards and see if that helps.

One more thing. Many times when you get the blue screen, you will see a file name in the lower left area of the screen. If you see a filename, write it down and google it. (e.g I had a problem with ZoneAlarm after installing it on my Vista machine)

BTW, if the Blue Screen is going away too fast, boot into Safe Mode and select "Disable (Auto) restart with System Failure" or something like that. It will freeze the screen and you will then be able to write the info down.

Good luck.

DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users