Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why Does My Pc Say Warning Spyware Detected On Your Computer?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rolltide101

rolltide101

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 AM

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:33 AM

it says this on my background my background is blue with them words wrote on it i have pc tools free antivirus i have spyware doctor and i have zonealarm free firewall but none of them are picking anything up i tried to go in safemode and do it but my antivirus will not come up in safemode and spyware doctor wont pick anything up either i bought the spyware doctor does anybody have any suggestions my computer it is going slower but that is aboput the only side effect i can tell ii unplugged the internet from it so it cant get no worse im typing this on xubuntu on my ps3 what should i do it also give my error message can not find script file "C:\Documents and settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt2.tmp.vbs".

Edited by D-Trojanator, 31 July 2008 - 05:11 AM.
Moved to correct forum - DT

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,014 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:22 AM

Without any punctuation, capitol letters, or spaces between sentences, this is very difficult to read. For those using translation software this could be impossible for them to read. :thumbsup:

Edited by dc3, 31 July 2008 - 02:23 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 tia08

tia08

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:41 AM

TRANSLATION...I THINk.

I have pc tools free anti virus.
I have spyware doctore.
& I have zone alarm free firewall.
But none of them are picking up anything.
I tried to go into safe mode and do it, but my anti virus will not come up in safe mode - and spyware doctore won't pick up anything either.

I bought the spyware doctor.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

My computer is going slower but that is about the only side effect i can tell.
I unplugged the internet from it so it can't get no worse .
i'm typing this on xubuntu on my ps3
what should i do it also give me error message.

cannot find script file "C:\Documents and settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\.tt2.tmp.vbs"

#4 rolltide101

rolltide101
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:48 AM

sorry about punctuation repair install did not fix it.
im now getting this error message.
can not find script file "C\Documents and Settings\clate\Local Settings\Temp|.tt3E.tmp.vbs

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,014 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 31 July 2008 - 03:58 AM

I tried googling that error, and there is nothing to be found. Are you sure that you copied the error correctly?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#6 rolltide101

rolltide101
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:35 AM

that is why i came here i couldnt find anything either but i have reinstalled windows xp to it so that should fix it im about halfway done reinstalling it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users