Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc Shuts Down Randomly With An Error?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xoskullxo13

xoskullxo13

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:57 AM

When I am on my computer chatting on MSN or something else, just randomly an error comes up with a blue background and white font text, saying this:

"STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The Windows SubSystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x7c9106c3 0x0069ed04).
The system has been shut down."

What can I do to fix this error?

Thanks,
Danny

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PyroManiac606

PyroManiac606

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:39 PM

Are you using Windows 2000 and do you have the latest service pack?

#3 LynnKnows2

LynnKnows2

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 PM

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

Sometime that can be software related. What was the last software that you've installed??

#4 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• BC Advisor
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2008 - 02:22 AM

I had that kind of error when my RAM was not seated properly in the slot. I took the RAM out, cleaned the contacts with isopropyl alcohol, and inserted it firmly back. The error has disappeared now. Maybe you also have the same problem.

Also this kind of error occurs only in Windows 2000/XP as far as I know. So maybe you are posting it in wrong section.

Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users