Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Xbox 360 Music Help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kamakazie

Kamakazie

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:44 PM

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:11 PM

CAn any one tell me how to transfer my music from my PC to my Xbox.
It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees
To knock a thing down, especially if it is at an arrogant angle, is a deep delight to the
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back
Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul
If you ever fall, get back up. If you fall again, take the person who pushed you down with you when you go
Being wise is knowing how not to make mistakes, becoming wise is by making mistakes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 riz_cola

riz_cola

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 02 August 2008 - 10:47 PM

If ya got some spare blank CDs then you can burn your music there. After burning just pop the disc in your 360 and start ripping it from there. Anyways thats how I got music into my 360 :thumbsup:
It takes more muscle to frown than it is to smile...

So smile foo!

#3 Kamakazie

Kamakazie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:57 AM

well, thats how i have been doing it. I just want to hook my computer up to my 360 and download all the music from my 360 to my pc. But it wont reconize my 360. I dont know why.
It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees
To knock a thing down, especially if it is at an arrogant angle, is a deep delight to the
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back
Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul
If you ever fall, get back up. If you fall again, take the person who pushed you down with you when you go
Being wise is knowing how not to make mistakes, becoming wise is by making mistakes

#4 Axephilic

Axephilic

MRU Graduate

• Members
  • 224 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

I recommend making a data CD for doing it. That's how my friend said to do it and it can get a lot more songs at a time. CD-RW if you have one also. :thumbsup:
Proud to be a Graduate of Malware Removal University - I am a member of:
Posted Image Posted Image

If I helped you, please consider a donation: Posted Image

#5 protozero

protozero

• Members
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

You can stream media strait from your PC to your 360 with Winamp or Windows Media player. What I like to do. I have 2, 1GB USB keys that I have plugged into my 360 and I just fill them with whatever I want. A 700MB movie, Music, ect. Much faster and easier then burning a CD since it only takes 5 minutes to fill it up.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users