Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Specific Pc Failure

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 merellogalasso

merellogalasso

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:25 PM

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:58 PM

I have an XP Pro; Pentium III/700; 1G RAM; huge hard disk space; cleaning and scanning every week. I get excellent function with every application, except with those for comunications as Messenger, Skype, etc. that demand video chatting. As soon as I connect the camera the system hangs. I tried to get the light Messenger 7.5 but the factory doesn't permit the installing without updating the very heavy new one. I suspect that my processor is already too old but I got good function with the MSN 7.5 and , as said, currently, with any other program. Many thanks and regards. :thumbsup:

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 29 July 2008 - 03:37 PM.

"There are atoms and vacuum; the rest is opinion"
(Democritus, several centuries before Hume and Kant)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 merellogalasso

merellogalasso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:32 AM

Sorry with all my respect. I thought a long while where to send this topic and, as is the system what is failing with different applications and not the applications that are epidemically wrong, I decided to send the topic to XP. Other option would have been as the man who after been bited by a dog went to the dentist. Well, in any case, I accept with pleasure any editing that's considered by the moderators, but I issue my opinion behind my actions. Greetings

I have an XP Pro; Pentium III/700; 1G RAM; huge hard disk space; cleaning and scanning every week. I get excellent function with every application, except with those for comunications as Messenger, Skype, etc. that demand video chatting. As soon as I connect the camera the system hangs. I tried to get the light Messenger 7.5 but the factory doesn't permit the installing without updating the very heavy new one. I suspect that my processor is already too old but I got good function with the MSN 7.5 and , as said, currently, with any other program. Many thanks and regards. :thumbsup:

#3 merellogalasso

merellogalasso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2008 - 09:35 AM

Well, wherever my problem is, isn't there any technical or practical advice or opinion at the respect? It doesn't seem to be very easy and transparent trouble. Many thanks and greetings

Sorry with all my respect. I thought a long while where to send this topic and, as is the system what is failing with different applications and not the applications that are epidemically wrong, I decided to send the topic to XP. Other option would have been as the man who after been bited by a dog went to the dentist. Well, in any case, I accept with pleasure any editing that's considered by the moderators, but I issue my opinion behind my actions. Greetings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users