Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Just Want To Say Hello And Im A Noob For Certain

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 greatertater

greatertater

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 PM

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:34 AM

I really only play Pirates of the Caribbean Online PC Game but I have heard of "training" software though I don't know what that is, and I'm curious if anyone knows n e thing about that? Also I use Zotac Tech GEForce7300GT nvidia certified for windows vista because I have home premium. How can I find out if it is 64 or 32 and the game comes with 256 MB Ram DDR2 Memory. I am currently using only about 40% of my memory but I have the fastest DSL connection I can get. I am just curious what recommendations may be made and what the training software is all about and the pros and cons of it and other gaming software.

I know that is a lot for my first post but I am curious and I have heard this is the best place to get information on issues like these on the web.

Thanks in advance!

greatertater

[Moderator edit: moved post to more appropriate forum. jgw]

Edited by jgweed, 29 July 2008 - 12:11 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 greatertater

greatertater
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 PM

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:02 AM

Hmmm.. kind of thought I might here something by now. Maybe I brought up something I shouldn't have. Sorry. If not plz respond or email me..

#3 Korpse

Korpse

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 PM

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:46 PM

"Training" software for games,a s far as I'm aware, is basically hacks for games that give you (for example) unlimited lives or unlimited money, or other things like that. I wouldn't imagine online games would look very favourably on the use of trainers, fo the reason that it gives an unfair advantage to the person using it.

As for your other questions, do you have a problem with the speed of the game, or are you just wanting to know how to maximise the online speed?

#4 cloudx8

cloudx8

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:02 PM

whenever i try to play it says bugreport

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users