Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Repair Registry Pro Program Virus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shannon76666

shannon76666

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:58 PM

I have something called registry repair that keeps popping up in the lower right hand corner of my screen...I have deleted all files all cookies and all temp folders and all history along with running the Malware Anti Malware program in an attempt to get rid of it but it still is popping up...the other boxes that pop up in the center of the screen have gone away..everything but this...Any suggestions on how to get rid of this pest....says it has found 139 errors to click here for more info...I have ignored it since running the Anti Malware scan I also deleted/got rid of this stuff through{or so I thought} using the Anti Malware

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• Members
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

There are other programs that supplement MBAM, but it would be best to post 2 MBAM logs first, the first scan and fix and then the next one done after a reboot

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry885323

did you get the copy/paste thing figured out

We can't help you efficiently if you keep starting new threads, most helpers are pressed for time and would like to see all the information or clues in one thread

Don't be afraid to ask for help, long ago and far away I had to ask how to copy and paste

Edited by DaChew, 29 July 2008 - 06:14 PM.

Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users