Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Guy In The Community

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 elocie

elocie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 PM

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:05 AM

Hello everybody. I recently moved from the US to Southern Spain. I am retired with quite a bit of time on my hands. I enjoy computing very much. I have a good working knowledge of the computer. I expect to have a few computer problems here and there, so I thought it would be smart to become part of the bleepingcomputer community. I have read quite a bit about the community, looked at some of the posts, and am impressed with everything. The bleeping computer community seems to be the right place to get help with problems, and learn new things about the computer and computing.

Thanks in advance for accepting me as a member of the community!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:23 AM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:25 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer elocie it's good to see you here :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users