Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Known Problems - Anything Jump Out As Suspicious

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 dogbreath08

dogbreath08

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:45 AM

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:18 AM

I'd appreciate your help looking over the attached hijack log. Does anything stand out as suspicious?

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 suebaby41

suebaby41

W.A.M. (Women Against Malware)

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,248 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:23 PM

Welcome to the BleepingComputer Forums. Since it has been a few days, please post a new Deckard's System Scanner which includes the HijackThis log. Please see Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem. Thank you for your patience.

If you have already posted this log at another forum or if you decide to seek help at another forum, please let us know. There is a shortage of helpers and taking the time of two volunteer helpers means that someone else may not be helped.

Please post your HijackThis log as a reply to this thread and not as an attachment. I am always leery of opening attachments so I always request that HijackThis logs are to be posted as a reply to the thread. I don't think that you are attaching anything scary but others may do so. Thanks.
You don't stop laughing when you get old; you get old when you stop laughing.
A Member of U-N-I-T-E (Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators)
Malware Removal University Masters Graduate

Posted Image
Join The Fight Against Malware
No reply within 5 days will result in your topic being closed. If you need more time, please let me know by posting in this topic so that your topic will not be closed.

#3 suebaby41

suebaby41

W.A.M. (Women Against Malware)

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,248 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:45 AM

This subject is now closed. If you need this topic reopened, please contact a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request. If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
You don't stop laughing when you get old; you get old when you stop laughing.
A Member of U-N-I-T-E (Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators)
Malware Removal University Masters Graduate

Posted Image
Join The Fight Against Malware
No reply within 5 days will result in your topic being closed. If you need more time, please let me know by posting in this topic so that your topic will not be closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users