Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Connection Over Active..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bennydeepak

bennydeepak

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 PM

Posted 27 July 2008 - 04:46 AM

my internet connection is over active.. the two computer symbol ..at the bar.. beside the clock are.. bblinking much more than usual.. pls help.. my connection is a limited download one. pls analyse the problem.. the packets received are also much more than usual..

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dr_Manhattan

Dr_Manhattan

• Members
  • 88 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:40 PM

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:29 PM

If you don't mind, please provide a bit more information such as your network setup. Do you have a router? Cable or DSL? Are you able to use to the internet ok?

#3 JCCK

JCCK

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 PM

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

Do you have some sort of torrent program running, either uTorrent, Azureus, or something else to that effect running? Are you currently downloading something? Try disconecting the cable from the back of your PC then reconnect it, maybe that could help. Try restarting the computer, make any internet programs shut down. That all I got for you, Like the Doc said, a little more info may help pin point the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users