Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flash Animation Software

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:21 AM

Posted 26 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

Hi, everybody!
Please, tell me what software you use for creating flash animation. To make it more clear, I'm interested in creating animated text, buttons, menus etc. And I prefer to have software which doesn't require Flash experience.
Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mckooter

mckooter

• Members
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:03 AM

when i first started with flash many years ago i used swish, it was very simplistic for someone without any experience, although keep in mind that you are more limited with these tools.

Any particular reason you dont want to learn flash itself?
You can just call me Chris

I found out I was Marilyn Monroe in a previous life

#3 lhamil64

lhamil64

• Members
  • 200 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:21 AM

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:53 PM

There is a free alternative to the offical flash creator called LiveSwif. I haven't really done much in it, but you do need to know some ActionScript. But, this program has a very good forum. They are working on a complete rewrite right now because the current version is not open source and the programmer cannot be found.
LiveSwif: http://liveswif.net (moved to a new website, but that is currently down)
LiveSwif Forums: http://liveswifers.org/

#4 eLenka

eLenka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:19 PM

when i first started with flash many years ago i used swish, it was very simplistic for someone without any experience, although keep in mind that you are more limited with these tools.

Any particular reason you dont want to learn flash itself?

Hi!
I can't say I don't want to learn flash or ActionScript, but it requires time and I need to create animation right now :thumbsup:

There is a free alternative to the offical flash creator called LiveSwif. I haven't really done much in it, but you do need to know some ActionScript. But, this program has a very good forum. They are working on a complete rewrite right now because the current version is not open source and the programmer cannot be found.
LiveSwif: http://liveswif.net (moved to a new website, but that is currently down)
LiveSwif Forums: http://liveswifers.org/

Thanks for the links, I'll try it!

#5 HelenK

HelenK

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:21 AM

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:45 AM

Hi, everybody!
Please, tell me what software you use for creating flash animation. To make it more clear, I'm interested in creating animated text, buttons, menus etc. And I prefer to have software which doesn't require Flash experience.
Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Hey there's a website where you can find 2 tools for creating flash music players and buttons. Don't know if you need it or you need only menus..
The tool's are Funsondplayer and Flashwamp
Both works well. I've used the first one to make a music player to stream music on my webpage.

Hope it'll help you

#6 eLenka

eLenka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:17 PM

Thanks a lot for the links :thumbsup: , the tools are really amazing, one of the easiest and most effective flash player creators I've ever used!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users