Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How I Came Up With User Name

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mudhut1000

mudhut1000

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

Greetings all!

I use this name on just about all sites... especially that one where people list and buy things. AND...I invented this name because I built a double walled adobe home (made with mud, sun dried bricks) of a thousand (1000)square feet for each of my seven kids. That was just outside of Albuquerque, NM. Kids are all grown, sold house, now live at near 8,000 ft above sea level in-the-middle-of-nowhere-NM: Thirty miles from Pie Town, NM where one can't see, hear or smell their neighbors!! BUT man, you should have smelled the large bear that visited us last night! Pheweeeeeee...We also have elk (4 X more of them than humans in Catron county), wild turkey, mule deer, antelope, mountain lions, bob cats, wolves, foxes, coyotes, tons of birds including hummers and of course snakes and rabbits.

I am an old fart and practically computer illiterate....so please offer help in simple words, please.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:33 PM

Welcome to BC mudhut1000 Good to see you here :thumbsup:

#3 mudhut1000

mudhut1000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:49 PM

:thumbsup: Hey there WX man! Thanks for visiting me! I'm a retired ATCS, pilot, AC accident investigator, etc, etc etc.

Edited by mudhut1000, 07 August 2008 - 12:50 PM.

#4 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:24 PM

Welcome :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users