Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Err..hi?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 iWumbo

iWumbo

• Members
  • 76 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:22 PM

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:42 AM

I must admit I am quite excited about joining this site and actually posting. After much lurking around and reading I finally convinced myself to sign up onto a forum like this. Like a lot of members probably did, I found this site through virus troubles and this one consistently came up with the research I did in order to get rid of the virus(Though I didn't enlist aid from this site in particular), since I'm a very self reliant person. Honestly I'm quite amazed that such a free service exists.

The information here too...Its unreal...I hope to learn a lot from this place :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 AM

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:09 AM

The amount of information here is almost overwhelming, and it grows each day.
Thanks for joining this friendly user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 sempai

sempai

noypi

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,288 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 PM

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

I agree... :thumbsup:

~Semp

btn_donate_LG.gif
You can help me continue the fight against malware by making a donation, Thank you.

If I am helping you and I didn't reply within 48 hours... Please send me a private message.
Topics that are not replied within 5 days will be close. Please don't PM asking for support, post on the Forums instead.

Member of UNITE (Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users