Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vistabootpro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hockeyrick

hockeyrick

Software Thief

• Deactivated
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:02 PM

Does anyone know of a tutorial for Vistabootpro?
I have it but no real idea what I am doing

or if anyone can tell me step by step instructions on setting up my laptop,-I have 1HDD but it has 2 partitions(c,d), c has vista which is the default, and D has Xp, which is ignored

THX

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 25 July 2008 - 07:38 AM

Hi Rick
Did you install the .NET Framework with it?
If you did but still do not see XP listed, follow instructions below:

Go to the System Bootloader tab, select "Windows Vista Bootloader" in the first section and "All Drives" in the second section and then click Install Bootloader . Next, go to the Diagnostics item on the menu bar and select "Run Diagnostics". VistaBootPRO will default back to the Manage OS Entries page and you will see that you now have entries there for "Earlier versions of Windows" as well as "Microsoft Windows Vista".

Couldn't really find a specific tutorial on it but this is what setup will look like if you haven't started yet.

Edited by HitSquad, 25 July 2008 - 07:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users