Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected By Antivirus 2008 Pro, Then Xpantivirus, And Now Antivirus 2009. . .

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 sborah99

sborah99

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:31 AM

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:22 AM

Hi all,

I have a PC with a 2.6 GHZ CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, a 250 GB internal C drive, 80 GB internal D drive and 2 external drives which were detached when the virus hit. I am running Windows XP Home with SP2. I use Panda Internet Security and Spybot S&D. Last week, I was hit with Antivirus 2008 Pro which crippled my PC for a couple days until I thought I had gotten rid of it with SpyHunter. It came back the next day and morphed into XPAntivirus, which also took a couple days to get off. Panda and Spybot didn't find anything when I ran them so I ended up using both Spyhunter and Spyware Doctor as well as SmitFraudFix and a couple of websites that listed files, directories, and registry keys that had to be deleted AND doing a complete clean install of XP after transferring all my relevant files over to an external drive. I finally got it off and was clean for almost a week until the night before last. I was trying to find a free PDF converter program for a friend of mine. I found PrimoPDF (not on the maker's website, unfortunately) and when I clicked on the install program, my computer restarted. When it came back on, I had the red alert message from Windows Automatic Updates which said that my updates were not turned on. When I tried to turn them on, the control panel said they were turned on but the red alert wouldn't go away and I couldn't go to the Microsoft update site manually. Also, error messages involving DLL files came up -- ubijcvin.dll and ijjcvslw.dll -- saying these files were not located in the memory section, or something to that effect. And whenever I would open Internet Explorer, it would start up fine, but then other windows would start up and try to take me to antivirus-server.com, which I found out was the home page for Antivirus 2009.

So, I shut my PC down, and on another computer, I looked up Antivirus 2009, which is where I ran across this great forum and the program Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, which seems to have cleared the virus up after three scans. However, I do have some different issues now, and I'm hoping you folks can help. The automatic updates now says they are turned on but it still won't download updates. When I open Internet Explorer, I don't get any popups unless I try to go to an external website from a link. Then, a blank popup comes up and the Windows error tone sounds, and then another window comes up that goes to my requested link. Also, whenever I do a search in the Google toolbar or navigate to another address from the Address Bar, the request always come up in a new windows with the Windows error tone sounding again. And, sometimes Internet Explorer will hang up when one of the blank popups comes up and it takes a couple of minutes before the requested link shows up in a window.

What could be causing these problems? I have posted the three logs from Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware scans and also a HijackThis log below. I also downloaded the free home version of Superantispyware but all it found were tracking cookies.

Thanks,

Stacy

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware #1
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.23
Database version: 985
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

7:41:33 PM 7/23/2008
mbam-log-7-23-2008 (19-41-33).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|F:\|)
Objects scanned: 63926
Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 36 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 3
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 8

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fccawxwU.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ubijcvin.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijjcvslw.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5cfcc2cd-206c-4ecd-b493-e2c26f626441} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{5cfcc2cd-206c-4ecd-b493-e2c26f626441} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\8c14238d (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\bm8f271011 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\Notification Packages (Trojan.Vundo) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\fccawxwu -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\Authentication Packages (Trojan.Vundo) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\fccawxwu -> Delete on reboot.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fccawxwU.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Uwxwaccf.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Uwxwaccf.ini2 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ubijcvin.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nivcjibu.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ijjcvslw.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Documents and Settings\Stacy Borah\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MAVGI6C4\kb456456[1] (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Stacy Borah\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\P0BP2OEH\kb671231[1] (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

8:10:07 PM 7/23/2008
mbam-log-7-23-2008 (20-10-07).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 82535
Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 17 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 5
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 8

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\rdfa (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MS Juan (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\FCOVM (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemoveRP (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\aoprndtws (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\PCHealthCenter (Trojan.Fakealert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\PCHealthCenter\0.gif (Trojan.Fakealert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PCHealthCenter\1.gif (Trojan.Fakealert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PCHealthCenter\2.gif (Trojan.Fakealert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PCHealthCenter\3.gif (Trojan.Fakealert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\PCHealthCenter\sc.html (Trojan.Fakealert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pmnlkHWN.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\BM8f271011.xml (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\BM8f271011.txt (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

8:56:51 PM 7/23/2008
mbam-log-7-23-2008 (20-56-51).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 82780
Time elapsed: 17 minute(s), 42 second(s)

Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 1:20:14 AM, on 7/24/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PavFnSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Panda Software\PavShld\pavprsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\pavsrv51.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\AVENGINE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\AntiSpam\pskmssvc.exe
c:\program files\panda security\panda internet security 2008\firewall\PSHOST.EXE
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PsImSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\SolidDocuments\SolidConverterPDF\SCPDF\SolidPdfService.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\TPSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PsCtrls.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\ApvxdWin.exe
C:\Program Files\TP-LINK\TWCU\TWCU.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\SRVLOAD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexStoreSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\WebProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PavBckPT.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
D:\dmb9\baseball.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijack This\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {007C0568-5EEB-45A1-BE86-10AA7BEAB6BB} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\byXOeFuR.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Solid Converter PDF - {259F616C-A300-44F5-B04A-ED001A26C85C} - C:\Program Files\SolidDocuments\SolidConverterPDF\SCPDF\ExploreExtPDF.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: PDF-XChange Viewer IE-Plugin - {C5D07EB6-BBCE-4DAE-ACBB-D13A8D28CB1F} - C:\Program Files\Tracker Software\PDF-XChange Viewer\pdf-viewer\PDFXCviewIEPlugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Solid Converter PDF - {259F616C-A300-44F5-B04A-ED001A26C85C} - C:\Program Files\SolidDocuments\SolidConverterPDF\SCPDF\ExploreExtPDF.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [APVXDWIN] "C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\APVXDWIN.EXE" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SCANINICIO] "C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\Inicio.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TWCU] "C:\Program Files\TP-LINK\TWCU\TWCU.exe" -nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCPitstop Optimize Registration Reminder] D:\Program Files\PCPitstop\Optimize\Reminder.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Synchronizer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\AdobeCollabSync.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - SolidConverterPDF - (no file) (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1006.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: byXOeFuR - byXOeFuR.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: TP-LINK Configuration Service (ACS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - D:\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Software Controller - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PsCtrls.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Function Service (PAVFNSVR) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PavFnSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Process Protection Service (PavPrSrv) - Panda Software - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Panda Software\PavShld\pavprsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Panda anti-virus service (PAVSRV) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\pavsrv51.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Antispam Engine (pmshellsrv) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\AntiSpam\pskmssvc.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Host Service (PSHost) - Panda Software International - c:\program files\panda security\panda internet security 2008\firewall\PSHOST.EXE
O23 - Service: Panda IManager Service (PSIMSVC) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PsImSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SolidPDFConverterReadSpool (ScReadSpool) - VoyagerSoft, LLC - C:\Program Files\SolidDocuments\SolidConverterPDF\SCPDF\SolidPdfService.exe
O23 - Service: Panda TPSrv (TPSrv) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\TPSrv.exe

--
End of file - 8784 bytes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Thunder

Thunder

• Members
  • 3,294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:06 PM

Hello Stacy and welcome to BleepingComputer,

1. * Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:
  • Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
  • Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab
  • Under Browsing History, click Delete.
  • Click Delete Files, Delete cookies and Delete history
  • Click Close below.
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):
  • Go to Tools > Options.
  • Click Privacy in the menu..
  • Click the Clear now button below.. A new window will popup what to clear.
  • Select all and click the Clear button again.
  • Click OK to close the Options window
* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin
  • Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok.
  • Let it scan your system for files to remove.
  • Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.
  • Press OK to remove them.
2. Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first (not for Windows Vista users !).
The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery mode, in case your computer has a problem after an attempted removal of malware. This allows us to help you. (WinXP SP3 users, please download the appropriate SP2 file, Home or Pro, to install the RC)

In the event you already have Combofix, delete your current version and download the latest version as described in the tutorial.
It must be saved directly to your desktop.

Note: Make sure not to click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze.

Please post the log from ComboFix (can also be found as C:\ComboFix.txt) in your next reply. :thumbsup:

If you have any questions along the way, STOP and ask them before proceeding !!

Greetings,
Thunder
Whatever happens, make believe it was intended to ...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted Image - If I have helped you in any way, please consider a donation to help me continue the fight against malware.
Stand Up & Be Counted --> Posted Image <-- And make a difference

#3 sborah99

sborah99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

Here is the Combofix log:

ComboFix 08-07-27.2 - Stacy Borah 2008-07-27 11:14:35.1 - NTFSx86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1048 [GMT -7:00]
Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\Stacy Borah\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
* Created a new restore point

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

C:\Documents and Settings\Stacy Borah\Application Data\macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\WEELPXUQ\interclick.com
C:\Documents and Settings\Stacy Borah\Application Data\macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\WEELPXUQ\interclick.com\ud.sol
C:\Documents and Settings\Stacy Borah\Application Data\macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#interclick.com
C:\Documents and Settings\Stacy Borah\Application Data\macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#interclick.com\settings.sol
C:\WINDOWS\system32\jdfnanvx.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\klpqfgbe.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\systeminfo3.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tgfognew.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vczxqz.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vfpoarcf.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ycsqevlf.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2008-06-27 to 2008-07-27 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2008-07-27 10:12 . 2008-07-27 10:12 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood
2008-07-27 00:20 . 2008-07-27 10:10 <DIR> d-------- C:\WINDOWS\SxsCaPendDel
2008-07-26 14:47 . 2001-09-28 17:00 164,864 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\UNWISE.EXE
2008-07-26 14:39 . 1999-09-09 12:28 446,464 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\HHActiveX.dll
2008-07-25 21:06 . 2004-08-04 00:56 116,224 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxwiadr.dll
2008-07-25 21:05 . 2001-08-17 22:37 27,648 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxftplt.exe
2008-07-25 21:05 . 2001-08-17 22:36 23,040 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxwbtmp.dll
2008-07-25 21:05 . 2001-08-17 22:36 17,408 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxscnui.dll
2008-07-25 21:05 . 2001-08-17 22:37 4,608 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xrxflnch.exe
2008-07-25 21:04 . 2004-08-03 22:31 154,624 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wlluc48.sys
2008-07-25 21:04 . 2001-08-17 22:37 99,865 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xlog.exe
2008-07-25 21:04 . 2004-08-03 22:29 19,455 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wvchntxx.sys
2008-07-25 21:04 . 2004-08-03 23:10 19,328 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wstcodec.sys
2008-07-25 21:04 . 2001-08-17 12:11 16,970 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xem336n5.sys
2008-07-25 21:04 . 2004-08-03 22:29 12,063 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wsiintxx.sys
2008-07-25 21:04 . 2004-08-03 23:07 8,832 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wmiacpi.sys
2008-07-25 21:04 . 2004-08-04 00:56 8,192 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wshirda.dll
2008-07-25 21:03 . 2001-08-17 13:28 771,581 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winacisa.sys
2008-07-25 21:03 . 2001-08-17 13:28 701,386 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wdhaalba.sys
2008-07-25 21:03 . 2001-08-17 22:36 53,760 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wiamsmud.dll
2008-07-25 21:03 . 2001-08-17 12:12 34,890 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wlandrv2.sys
2008-07-25 21:01 . 2001-08-17 13:28 604,253 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vmodem.sys
2008-07-25 21:01 . 2001-08-17 13:28 397,502 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vpctcom.sys
2008-07-25 21:01 . 2001-08-17 12:14 249,402 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vinwm.sys
2008-07-25 21:01 . 2001-08-17 13:28 64,605 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vvoice.sys
2008-07-25 21:01 . 2001-08-17 12:13 19,528 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\w840nd.sys
2008-07-25 21:00 . 2001-08-17 13:28 765,884 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usrti.sys
2008-07-25 21:00 . 2001-08-17 13:28 687,999 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usrwdxjs.sys
2008-07-25 21:00 . 2001-08-17 13:28 113,762 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usrpda.sys
2008-07-25 21:00 . 2004-08-04 00:56 53,760 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vfwwdm32.dll
2008-07-25 21:00 . 2001-08-17 13:49 24,576 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\viairda.sys
2008-07-25 21:00 . 2004-08-03 22:59 5,376 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\viaide.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2001-08-17 13:28 794,654 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1801.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2001-08-17 13:28 794,399 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1806v.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2001-08-17 13:28 793,598 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1806.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2001-08-17 13:28 224,802 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usr1807a.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2004-08-03 23:07 59,264 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usbaudio.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2004-08-03 22:31 32,384 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usb101et.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2004-08-03 23:08 31,616 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usbccgp.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2004-08-03 23:08 25,600 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usbser.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2004-08-03 23:08 20,480 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usbuhci.sys
2008-07-25 20:59 . 2001-08-17 13:28 7,556 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\usroslba.sys
2008-07-25 20:58 . 2001-08-17 22:36 94,720 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxud32.dll
2008-07-25 20:58 . 2001-08-17 22:36 69,632 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxu12.dll
2008-07-25 20:58 . 2001-08-17 22:36 50,688 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxscan.dll
2008-07-25 20:58 . 2001-08-17 22:36 28,160 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxu40.dll
2008-07-25 20:58 . 2001-08-17 22:36 26,624 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxu22.dll
2008-07-25 20:58 . 2001-08-17 13:58 22,912 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxpcls.sys
2008-07-25 20:57 . 2001-08-17 22:36 216,064 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\um34scan.dll
2008-07-25 20:57 . 2001-08-17 22:36 211,968 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\um54scan.dll
2008-07-25 20:57 . 2001-08-17 22:36 50,176 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxp60.dll
2008-07-25 20:57 . 2001-08-17 22:36 47,616 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\umaxcam.dll
2008-07-25 20:57 . 2001-08-17 13:52 36,736 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ultra.sys
2008-07-25 20:57 . 2001-08-17 13:48 11,520 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\twotrack.sys
2008-07-25 20:56 . 2001-08-17 22:36 525,568 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridxp.dll
2008-07-25 20:56 . 2001-08-17 14:56 440,576 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridkb.dll
2008-07-25 20:56 . 2001-08-17 14:56 315,520 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\trid3d.dll
2008-07-25 20:56 . 2001-08-17 12:51 222,336 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\trid3dm.sys
2008-07-25 20:56 . 2001-08-17 12:51 166,784 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridxpm.sys
2008-07-25 20:56 . 2001-08-17 12:51 159,232 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tridkbm.sys
2008-07-25 20:56 . 2001-08-17 12:12 34,375 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tpro4.sys
2008-07-25 20:55 . 2001-08-17 14:01 241,664 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tosdvd02.sys
2008-07-25 20:55 . 2001-08-17 14:02 230,912 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tosdvd03.sys
2008-07-25 20:55 . 2001-08-17 12:14 123,995 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tjisdn.sys
2008-07-25 20:55 . 2004-08-04 00:56 82,432 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tp4mon.exe
2008-07-25 20:55 . 2001-08-17 22:35 42,496 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tp4res.dll
2008-07-25 20:55 . 2001-08-17 22:36 31,744 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tp4.dll
2008-07-25 20:55 . 2001-08-17 12:10 28,232 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tos4mo.sys
2008-07-25 20:55 . 2001-08-17 13:51 4,992 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\toside.sys
2008-07-25 20:54 . 2004-08-03 23:00 149,376 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tffsport.sys
2008-07-25 20:54 . 2001-08-17 12:51 138,528 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tgiulnt5.sys
2008-07-25 20:54 . 2001-08-17 14:56 81,408 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tgiul50.dll
2008-07-25 20:54 . 2001-08-17 12:13 37,961 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tdk100b.sys
2008-07-25 20:54 . 2001-08-17 13:49 30,464 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tbatm155.sys
2008-07-25 20:54 . 2001-08-17 12:13 17,129 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tdkcd31.sys
2008-07-25 20:54 . 2001-08-17 13:52 7,040 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tandqic.sys
2008-07-25 20:53 . 2001-08-17 14:56 172,768 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\t2r4disp.dll
2008-07-25 20:53 . 2001-08-17 22:36 94,293 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sxports.dll
2008-07-25 20:53 . 2001-08-17 12:50 36,640 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\t2r4mini.sys
2008-07-25 20:53 . 2001-08-17 14:07 32,640 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\symc8xx.sys
2008-07-25 20:53 . 2001-08-17 14:07 30,688 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sym_u3.sys
2008-07-25 20:53 . 2001-08-17 14:07 28,384 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sym_hi.sys
2008-07-25 20:53 . 2001-08-17 14:07 16,256 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\symc810.sys
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2001-08-17 22:36 155,648 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stlnprop.dll
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2001-08-17 13:50 103,936 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sx.sys
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2001-08-17 22:36 53,760 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sw_wheel.dll
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2001-08-17 22:36 53,248 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stlncoin.dll
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2001-08-17 22:36 41,472 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sw_effct.dll
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2004-08-03 23:10 15,360 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\streamip.sys
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2001-08-17 22:36 10,240 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\swpidflt.dll
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2001-08-17 22:36 10,240 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\swpdflt2.dll
2008-07-25 20:52 . 2001-08-17 14:02 3,968 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\swusbflt.sys
2008-07-25 20:51 . 2001-08-17 12:18 285,760 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stlnata.sys
2008-07-25 20:51 . 2001-08-17 22:36 99,328 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\srusd.dll
2008-07-25 20:51 . 2001-08-17 13:51 61,824 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\speed.sys
2008-07-25 20:51 . 2001-08-17 12:11 48,736 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\srwlnd5.sys
2008-07-25 20:51 . 2001-08-17 22:36 24,660 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\spxupchk.dll
2008-07-25 20:51 . 2001-08-17 13:51 16,896 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\stcusb.sys
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2001-08-17 22:36 114,688 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonypi.dll
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2001-08-17 22:36 106,584 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\spdports.dll
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2001-08-17 12:51 37,040 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonypi.sys
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2001-08-17 12:51 20,752 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonync.sys
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2001-08-17 14:07 19,072 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sparrow.sys
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2001-08-17 13:53 9,600 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonymc.sys
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2001-08-17 13:56 7,552 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonypvu1.sys
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2004-08-03 23:00 7,552 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sonyait.sys
2008-07-25 20:50 . 2001-08-17 13:53 7,040 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\snyaitmc.sys
2008-07-25 20:49 . 2001-08-17 14:56 147,200 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smidispb.dll
2008-07-25 20:49 . 2001-08-17 12:51 58,368 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smiminib.sys
2008-07-25 20:49 . 2001-08-17 12:10 35,913 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smcirda.sys
2008-07-25 20:49 . 2001-08-17 12:12 25,034 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smcpwr2n.sys
2008-07-25 20:49 . 2001-08-17 12:12 24,576 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smc8000n.sys
2008-07-25 20:49 . 2004-08-03 23:07 16,128 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smbbatt.sys
2008-07-25 20:49 . 2004-08-03 23:07 6,912 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smbclass.sys
2008-07-25 20:49 . 2001-08-17 13:57 6,784 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smbhc.sys
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2001-08-17 14:56 157,696 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sisv256.dll
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2001-08-17 12:12 94,698 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sk98xwin.sys
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2001-08-17 12:12 91,294 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\skfpwin.sys
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2004-08-03 22:31 63,547 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sla30nd5.sys
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2001-08-17 22:36 45,568 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smb3w.dll
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2001-08-17 22:36 33,792 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\smb0w.dll
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2001-08-17 22:36 28,672 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sma0w.dll
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2001-08-17 22:36 28,160 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sm91w.dll
2008-07-25 20:48 . 2004-08-03 23:10 11,136 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\slip.sys
2008-07-25 20:47 . 2001-08-17 14:56 252,032 --a--c--- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sis300iv.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2008-07-27 18:12 242,648 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\APPFCONT.DAT.bck
2008-07-27 18:12 242,648 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\APPFCONT.DAT
2008-07-27 18:12 1,184 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\APPFLTR.CFG.bck
2008-07-27 18:12 1,184 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\APPFLTR.CFG
2008-07-27 07:10 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Google
2008-07-26 01:45 1,070 ----a-w C:\Program Files\fsbl-20080726014229.log
2008-07-22 08:05 --------- d--h--w C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2008-07-17 07:35 21,275 ----a-w C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AegisP.sys
2008-07-17 07:35 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\TP-LINK
2008-07-17 07:33 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\sentinel
2008-07-17 07:31 --------- d-----w C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Backup
2008-07-17 07:30 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Panda Security
2008-07-17 07:23 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\Panda Software
2008-07-17 07:23 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield
2008-07-17 07:06 --------- d-----w C:\Program Files\microsoft frontpage
2008-04-01 06:19 13,235,046 ----a-w C:\Program Files\RealPlayer v11.0.0.372 Plus (Build 6.0.14.748) + activator.rar

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [2006-02-28 05:00 15360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"APVXDWIN"="C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\APVXDWIN.EXE" [2007-07-23 18:30 406832]
"SCANINICIO"="C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\Inicio.exe" [2007-07-11 15:17 27952]
"TWCU"="C:\Program Files\TP-LINK\TWCU\TWCU.exe" [2006-03-29 16:12 364544]
"NvCplDaemon"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2005-02-24 07:32 5537792]
"NvMediaCenter"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2005-02-24 07:32 86016]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2005-02-24 07:32 1495040 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe]
"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE" [2007-04-16 15:28 577536 C:\WINDOWS\soundman.exe]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\avldr]
2007-02-15 20:02 50736 C:\WINDOWS\system32\avldr.dll

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile]
"EnableFirewall"= 0 (0x0)

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"C:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=

R1 APPFLT;App Filter Plugin;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\APPFLT.SYS [2007-05-11 09:33]
R1 DSAFLT;DSA Filter Plugin;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\DSAFLT.SYS [2007-05-11 09:33]
R1 FNETMON;NetMon Filter Plugin;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\fnetmon.SYS [2007-05-11 09:33]
R1 IDSFLT;Ids Filter Plugin;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\IDSFLT.SYS [2007-07-11 11:39]
R1 NETFLTDI;Panda Net Driver [TDI Layer];C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\NETFLTDI.SYS [2007-05-11 09:33]
R1 ShldDrv;Panda File Shield Driver;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ShlDrv51.sys [2007-05-23 07:40]
R1 SMSFLT;SMS Filter Plugin;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\SMSFLT.SYS [2007-05-11 09:33]
R1 WNMFLT;Wifi Monitor Filter Plugin;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\WNMFLT.SYS [2007-05-11 09:33]
R2 cpoint;Panda CPoint Driver;C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\cpoint.sys [2007-06-08 08:44]
R2 PavProc;Panda Process Protection Driver;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PavProc.sys [2007-07-12 05:49]
R3 AvFlt;Antivirus Filter Driver;C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\av5flt.sys []
R3 NETIMFLT;PANDA NDIS IM Filter Miniport;C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netimflt.sys [2007-04-24 15:43]
R3 PavSRK.sys;PavSRK.sys;C:\WINDOWS\system32\PavSRK.sys []
R3 PavTPK.sys;PavTPK.sys;C:\WINDOWS\system32\PavTPK.sys []

*Newly Created Service* - CATCHME
*Newly Created Service* - PROCEXP90
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

BHO-{007C0568-5EEB-45A1-BE86-10AA7BEAB6BB} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\byXOeFuR.dll
HKCU-Run-BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
HKLM-Run-PCPitstop Optimize Registration Reminder - D:\Program Files\PCPitstop\Optimize\Reminder.exe
ShellExecuteHooks-{007C0568-5EEB-45A1-BE86-10AA7BEAB6BB} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\byXOeFuR.dll
Notify-byXOeFuR - byXOeFuR.dll

------- Supplementary Scan -------
R0 -: HKCU-Main,Start Page = hxxp://sports.yahoo.com/mlb
R0 -: HKCU-Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8
R1 -: HKCU-SearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q=%s
O8 -: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000

catchme 0.3.1361 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2008-07-27 11:16:08
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

Completion time: 2008-07-27 11:16:50
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2008-07-27 18:16:47

Pre-Run: 213,005,119,488 bytes free
Post-Run: 213,066,498,048 bytes free

234 --- E O F --- 2008-07-27 07:24:21

#4 Thunder

Thunder

• Members
  • 3,294 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

Hello Stacy,

That log looks fine. :thumbsup:

Could you upload some files please ?
Can you zip all .dll.vir files in the folder C:\Qoobox using WinZip (or a similar program) to Qoobox.zip and upload the zipped file to :

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/submit-malware.php?channel=9

How ? : 1. In the first window (Link to topic where this file was requested:) copy and past this link :http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/159411/infected-by-antivirus-2008-pro-then-xpantivirus-and-now-antivirus-2009/
2. In the second window (Browse to the file you want to submit: ) browse to the Qoobox.zip file

3. Click the Send file button :)
[/list]Then, you can remove all used tools and folders created in the process.
To remove ComboFix :
Go to Start > Run, and copy and paste next command in the field:ComboFix /u
Make sure there's a space between Combofix and /u
Then press Enter.
This will uninstall Combofix, delete its related folders and files, restore your clock settings, hide file extensions, hide the system/hidden files and resets System Restore again.

Can I see a fresh HijackThis log for final check please ?

Are you still having problems ?

Greetings,
Thunder
Posted Image - If I have helped you in any way, please consider a donation to help me continue the fight against malware.

#5 sborah99

sborah99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:11 PM

Hey Thunder,

I have uploaded the QooBox.rar file to the link you requested and I have also uninstalled ComboFix. I am still having the same problems as before, though.

Thanks,

Stacy

Forgot to add the updated HijackThis log. Here it is. I've uninstalled some stuff since I first posted because I was frustrated to the point of just doing a clean re-install of XP instead of waiting for a response here. Hopefully, I won't have to do a re-install now.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 4:47:18 PM, on 7/27/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PavFnSvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Panda Software\PavShld\pavprsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\pavsrv51.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\AntiSpam\pskmssvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\AVENGINE.EXE
c:\program files\panda security\panda internet security 2008\firewall\PSHOST.EXE
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PsImSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\TPSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PsCtrls.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\ApvxdWin.exe
C:\Program Files\TP-LINK\TWCU\TWCU.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PavBckPT.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijack This\HijackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [APVXDWIN] "C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\APVXDWIN.EXE" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SCANINICIO] "C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\Inicio.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TWCU] "C:\Program Files\TP-LINK\TWCU\TWCU.exe" -nogui
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [MySpaceIM] C:\Program Files\MySpace\IM\MySpaceIM.exe (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - SolidConverterPDF - (no file) (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {215B8138-A3CF-44C5-803F-8226143CFC0A} (Trend Micro ActiveX Scan Agent 6.6) - http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/housecal...ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader1006.cab
O23 - Service: TP-LINK Configuration Service (ACS) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: NBService - Unknown owner - D:\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Software Controller - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PsCtrls.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Function Service (PAVFNSVR) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PavFnSvr.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Process Protection Service (PavPrSrv) - Panda Software - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Panda Software\PavShld\pavprsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Panda anti-virus service (PAVSRV) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\pavsrv51.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Antispam Engine (pmshellsrv) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\AntiSpam\pskmssvc.exe
O23 - Service: Panda Host Service (PSHost) - Panda Software International - c:\program files\panda security\panda internet security 2008\firewall\PSHOST.EXE
O23 - Service: Panda IManager Service (PSIMSVC) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\PsImSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Panda TPSrv (TPSrv) - Panda Software International - C:\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Internet Security 2008\TPSrv.exe

--
End of file - 6333 bytes

Edited by sborah99, 27 July 2008 - 06:52 PM.

#6 Thunder

Thunder

• Members
  • 3,294 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:56 AM

Hello Stacy,

No more traces of active malware.

I take it your "problem" consists of those blanc screens and new windows opening with the requested pages ?

This might be a result of some security program settings.
Have you tried disabeling Panda firewall, just to find out if that's not the one blocking certain script actions or resolving web pages ?

Greetings,
Thunder

#7 sborah99

sborah99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:17 PM

Hello Stacy,

No more traces of active malware.

I take it your "problem" consists of those blanc screens and new windows opening with the requested pages ?

This might be a result of some security program settings.
Have you tried disabeling Panda firewall, just to find out if that's not the one blocking certain script actions or resolving web pages ?

Greetings,
Thunder

I just tried that at your suggestion and I still get the same results.

#8 sborah99

sborah99
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:29 AM

I finally took care of these problems by doing a clean re-install of Windows XP. Thanks for the help anyway.

#9 Thunder

Thunder

• Members
  • 3,294 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:30 PM

Thanks for the feedback, Stacy :thumbsup:

Please read this Prevention page with lots of info and tips how to prevent this in the future.
And if you want to improve speed/system performance after malware removal, take a look here.
Extra note: Make sure your programs are up to date - because older versions may contain Security Leaks.
To find out what programs need to be updated, please run the Secunia Software Inspector Scan.

Please also read Tony Klein's excellent article: How I got Infected in the First Place
and/or Grinlers tutorial on how malware is hidden and installed

Since this issue appears resolved ... this Topic is closed.
If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users