Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot Install Fozmarks Synhcronizer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 merellogalasso

merellogalasso

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

Malware'bytes Anti-Malware deleted me Mozilla, NOD32 and many other issues. Now I cannot install Foxmarks; not even unsinstall an eventual unexisting installed one. Actually I am about to get crazy because every day I find new troubles in my PC that I have used for so may years successfully. Many thanks and kind geetings :thumbsup:

Edited by merellogalasso, 23 July 2008 - 08:05 PM.

"There are atoms and vacuum; the rest is opinion"
(Democritus, several centuries before Hume and Kant)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:00 PM

Actually I am about to get crazy because every day I find new troubles in my PC that I have used for so may years successfully.

to asssist you, perhaps you might like to post the log from the Malawareytes program ?

you can find it by opening the program and the log should have been automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
if you wish to copy and paste the contents of that report into this thread some pointers from that log may indicate a course of action to be offered to help resolve your computer problems

#3 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 AM

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

If MalwareBytes deleted Mozilla and NOD32, chances are most of the files are missing. First, absolutely make sure your computer is completely clean and there won't be any more malware issues. Then try reinstalling Firefox and then download Foxmarks.
"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way." - Bertrand Russell

#4 merellogalasso

merellogalasso
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:54 PM

Many, many thanks to everybody. I couldn't fix the trouble before opening a new profile and then I could install FOXMARKS again. Let me tell everybody that today I had the "bright" idea to renew my video drivers. Could you believe that that procedure and getting improved the PC performance in an incredible way? I hope to be permanently close to the forum, but I stroblgy hope to be happy for a while in matter of performance of my old DINOSAUR. gREETINGS AND THANKS. :thumbsup:
"There are atoms and vacuum; the rest is opinion"
(Democritus, several centuries before Hume and Kant)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users