Jump to content
Posted 29 July 2004 - 07:26 AM
Posted 29 July 2004 - 08:58 AM
Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:00 AM
Bleeping Computer has set up a site containing a number of tutorials.
Here is a short listing of bleepingcomputer.com tutorials .
What is Spyware?
Tools to help prevent spyware
- AD-AWARE - Using Ad-aware to remove Spyware/Hijackers from Your Computer
- SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY - Using Spybot - Search & Destroy to remove Spyware from Your Computer
- CW SHREDDER - How to remove CoolWebSearch with CoolWeb Shredder
- HIJACK THIS- Use Hijack This to remove Browser Hijackers & Spyware
In addition, How to create a folder for running HijackThis
In addition, MVPS has some very informative tutorials:
- HOSTS FILE - The Hosts File and what it can do for you
- IE-SPYAD - Using IE-Spyad to enhance your privacy and security
- SPYWAREBLASTER - Using SpywareBlaster to protect your web browser
- SPYWAREGUARD - Using SpywareGuard protect your computer from Spyware/Hijackers
To report broken links or if you want a Tutorial added, please start a new topic in the Suggestion Box.
- Adding sites to the IE Restricted Zone
- Blocking Unwanted Cookies with IE 6
- Dealing with Unwanted Pop-ups
Edited by larryd, 29 July 2004 - 09:01 AM.
Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:22 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users