Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anyone.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 .Connor

.Connor

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:00 AM

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:30 PM

I am currently looking for sometime to helo add new features to my website, Its based on wrestling so it helps if you like that :thumbsup:

[Moderator edit: added Topic Description. jgweed]

Edited by jgweed, 22 July 2008 - 08:04 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:05 AM

It would help our Members to know what kind of "new features" you wanted to add. And it would not be inappropriate for you to link to the website in question so they could understand what you already have, etc..
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 .Connor

.Connor
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:59 AM

www.ewfanatics.com

I just want it to be better :thumbsup: Any ideas?

#4 webrat

webrat

• Members
  • 138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:24 PM

Hey .Connor,

Assuming I looked at the right one (huge guy on the front with major tattoo's) a few things spring to mind.

1. Entry takes you to a forum. Great if you want to talk about wrestling but what if you know very little about it?

What about some content on what's great about wrestling, why you are interested in it (it's your site afterall) and some of the major figures involved? A poll on 'who's your favorite wrestler' for example. Just assuming that others are as interested as you can be bad for your hit count.

2. What about some content on the training these guys do? I've seen some TV stuff and they are total animals when it comes to gym-work. You could even write to a few and see if you can get some tips you could use on the site.

3. A few decent links to videos can't hurt. Make them funny or just outrageous.

4. Think about the audience you want for the site and try and include some stuff that they will relate to and want to talk about. It doesn't all have to be wrestling stuff.

This is just a few ideas based on five minutes thinking about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users