Jump to content
Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:15 PM
Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:24 PM
Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:13 PM
Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:31 PM
Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:48 PM
Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:30 AM
Method 5: If only the Dial-up Connection icons are missing, temporarily add a new modem
Try adding a standard modem. Often, just the process of adding a new modem causes the connection icons to reappear. To add a standard modem, complete these steps:1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. If it is not already selected, click Switch to Classic View. This option appears on the left side of Control Panel.
3. Double-click Phone and Modem Options.
4. Click Modems, and then click Add. The Add Hardware Wizard starts.
5. Click to select the Don't detect my modem I will select it from a list check box, and then click Next.
6. Select a standard modem from the list on the left, and then click Next. When the icons reappear, you can safely delete the modem that you added in this procedure.
Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:30 PM
Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:00 AM
Posted 25 July 2008 - 08:46 PM
Edited by rowal5555, 25 July 2008 - 09:13 PM.
Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:55 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users