Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Elements Install/uninstall Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Girl in a pink skirt

Girl in a pink skirt

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:12 PM

Hi there,

I'm new and I have no where else to turn. I have Windows Vista, not sure what year but it's a brand new computer--just got last Christmas. I also have Adobe Elements 7.0, which I received as a birthday present last March. It's legal. It's been running great for a whole year, and yesterday when I opened it to make some icons I've started having trouble.

It pops up with the Users License and prompts me to hit "accept" which I have done. And then it tells me that the system must close because it can't find my registery numbers. I know it's in there, I had to type them all out. So, when I go to uninstall/install programs I don't see my install/change/repair buttons :thumbsup:

This shouldn't be happening. This computer is brand new and I've taken very good care of it. Is there something that I'm just overlooking?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you so much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:08 AM

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:49 PM

In the photoshop elements folder (in program files, I assume) is there any sort of uninstall exe icon?

What about start> all programs> photoshop elements> uninstall?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users