Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

8600gt Bluescreens A Lot, Latest Drivers Tried

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 qtaqq

qtaqq

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

I was using a EVGA 8600gt video card with 256mb of memory. The problem began with the bluescreen probably about three months after building the computer. It would bluescreen I'd say about once or twice a month, after about three months of that it became a little worse going to something 4 times a month, then in about march it became even worse about 1-2 bluescreens a week. Then in may it became so bad at about 1-4 bluescreens a day. When it bluescreened it would restart the computer. I tried rolling back the drivers and installing the latest drivers but nothing would work. The first bluescreens would occur usually when playing games like counterstrike source. In may it was bluescreening while trying to watch tv shows online or just at random times. The cause of the problem Microsoft error reporting said was that the thread was stuck in the device driver.

With the constant restarts I didn't want to risk harming the system so I switched over to onboard video. A geforce 6100. I noticed when I had previously uninstalled the drivers for the 8600gt and went to install them for the onboard video there were still some drivers left on the machine, i.e. it would ask me this file already exists on the computer are you sure you want to overwrite it. Now with onboard video I no longer get bluescreen shutdowns. On games like battlefield 1942 once and awhile it will shut down the game. While playing counterstrike source or The Ship through steam I get errors like this:
Engine Error
failed to lock buffer in CMeshDX8::LockVertexBuffer

Depending on what game I was playing it will have the game symbol in the top left corner of the message box. The only way to solve this problem is to restart the computer.

The question I have is there a program that I can install to totally remove all the drivers for the video card, all I was able to find online was drivercleaner but you had to pay to use it. With the problems I have with onboard video I don't know if maybe I didn't have a bad video card afterall and maybe it was just corrupt drivers and they weren't getting uninstalled fully with rollbacks or new driver reinstalls. Anyone have any other ideas or dealt with a similar problem?

Edited by qtaqq, 20 July 2008 - 05:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,864 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:30 PM

To remove old drivers, you should always uninstall via Device Manager.

Then, as a check, review Add/Remove Programs and see if there are any obvious references to the device which you have removed via Device Manager. If there are, remove those properly.

Louis

#3 qtaqq

qtaqq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2008 - 08:01 PM

That is how I unistalled each time, I would check to make sure the 8600gt video card did not show up in the device listings and it did not.

#4 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,077 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:47 PM

There's a lot of information in your malware posts here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/148729/webhancer-program-and-torexe/

What I noticed was a large number of found/file check files - which in most cases indicates a problem either with your file system, or with your hard disk. I'd suggest running chkdsk /r to check the file system, and a manufacturer's diagnostic utility for your hard drive (available at the hard drive manufacturer's website.

Also, check in Event Viewer for errors: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/40108/how-to-use-event-viewer/
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#5 qtaqq

qtaqq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:54 AM

usasma, I had some questions about your post. When looking in the Event Viewer should I be mainly concerned with the System section only? There was nothing present in the Security section and just mainly in the Application section there were errors when programs crashed like IE and hl2.exe.

What does the /r stand for in chkdsk /r? I ran chkdsk /r on my E drive and it said it found no file system errors. I was also wondering if the chkdsk /r is different from what it runs when I would get a BSOD? I believe it said it was checking the file system for consistency after a BSOD. I only skipped that maybe 4 or 5 times. While running the consistency check I noticed that it would say something about a file size and it would truncate it. I can't remember the exact terms. These files were almost always something.txt in the temporary internet files folder. This consistency check would only take about 3 minutes but when I ran chkdsk /r, that took almost an hour or more. I was wondering if you knew how to tell windows to stop or tell me to press a button to continue when I ran a chkdsk or consistency check? That way I would have time to read and write down any problems it might have found before it automatically starts loading windows.

If I find the time tomorrow I will try to run some of the hard drive diagnostic tools on the hardrive, I believe I have some in the hardrive boxes.

Thanks for noticing those things in my malware posts otherwise I probably wouldn't have known to check out the hardrives. I also copied from the malware post the question I had about a fix I tried to do using driver sweeper, I'm not sure if you can answer the question I had.

Since no one seemed to have any answers I did some more searching myself for answers to the problem. I found an old forum post very similar to mine, dealing with uninstalling video card drivers, from 2004 and the one person linked to a file on the site guru3d.com. It was a program called Nvidia Nasty File Remover. I used the program during the uninstall again, it did find some left over files from Nvidia. I did a check looking up each file individually to make sure they were Nvidia files. All the files were Nvidia: a few were display files I recognized from the Nvidia video driver most others had the name co-installer in the file name. I went ahead and deleted them. The program only searched in the System32 folder. I did find the Driver Sweeper program on guru3d.com since I thought maybe the 2003 program was too outdated to find current Nvidia drivers. It wasn't until I used the Driver Sweeper program that I remembered that I use a nForce chipset. Since the Nvidia Nasty File Remover program was designed in 2003 I don't know if Nvidia made bridges for motherboards back then. Here's my mother board GIGABYTE GA-M55plus-S3G I was just wondering if there is anyway to make sure I didn't delete any of the chipset drivers, or if I did would the computer even start up (so then they must be still good)? The Driver Sweeper program also found left behind driver files. I just have a few things left to check, going with original drivers for the video card and swapping it in another pc. I have yet to bluescreen crash but the cards performance is still degraded from what it was. Let me know if we should move this conversation over to that other forum. The main question I had was just about if I had accidently done anything to the nForce drivers, that's all I had until I can do some more checks with the card.

#6 usasma

usasma

• 25,077 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:19 AM

Sorry for the delay responding - I didn't check my email and missed the email alert.

In the Event Viewer, check for errors in the Application and System log files, and look for any event around the time of (or just before) a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death). The BSOD stuff will show in the System log files, but the cause can be from either the Application or System areas (but may not be in either).

The stuff that I suggested is preliminary work before we get down to the BSOD's. FYI - here's a link to some info about BSOD's and researching them: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/top...tml#entry409491

When scrolling through the scans on your system from the logs in the HJT forum, I found numerous "Found" files - with a new directory being created each day (it seems). So, the suggestion to run chkdsk /r was to see if these were errors, and if they were recurring (the /r tells chkdsk to repair the errors that it finds). The hardware diagnostic was in case the errors were recurring - and it would help to rule out the hard drive as a cause.

The disk scan when you rebooted is very similar to the chkdsk /r command - but it runs in another mode when booting. It does basically the same thing (which could be the "Found" files), so it's important to let the system finish the disk check after a crash.

Since the chkdsk of your E: drive came out clean, there must be another reason for this. The results of the hard drive test will give us another direction to look.

As for the drivers, the best place to check for drivers is in Device Manager. Go to Start...Run...and type in "devmgmt.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter. Any red x's or yellow !'s indicates an issue. But a driver can be current and up-to-date and still be corrupted. Since we don't know the code that was used to write the driver, we won't know if it's corrupted - so we have to resort to other things to help us out (such as the link above about BSOD research).

BTW - I'm online at least once a day. If I don't respond to your post after a day, send me a PM and I'll get that.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#7 qtaqq

qtaqq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:07 AM

Ok, I bought another video card, mainly because the rebate ended in July and if I needed a new one I wasn't sure if they would offer it through August. The video card arrived, I then on my XP 32bit uninstalled the video card through the device manager. Then booted into safe mode to use the driversweeper program to clean up any existing files left behind. I took out the old video card and installed the new one. Started the computer in XP 32bit and then loaded the drivers off the disk. When I first used the disk, it said uninstalling components, (Ref A(to be used later in this post)), then the window closed down by itself. I then again reopened the driver install disk and installed the drivers off the cd.

I went to test the card on a game I knew was having trouble with the old video card. I loaded up the game and it still had very slow load times as the old video card did. The game is Red Alert2, (Ref B ) but the load times for a map used to be just seconds now it takes sometimes up to 3 minutes. So I thought to myself maybe it wasn't the video card afterall.

As described in a previous post I was going to run the check disk on my XP 64bit (on drive C:). When I loaded XP64bit all the display drivers were gone and the video card was uninstalled. Although I never ran the 64bit windows and told it to uninstall the device. I'm not sure what might have done it. My suspicions are possibly the driversweeper program, but on my 32bit it lists the file locations correctly as E:, except for registry entries, those don't show the drive location. Or, maybe as in Ref A, maybe since the driver cd erased them? I don't know if the EVGA cd might just assume my C: is my operating system drive and deleted stuff during Ref A.

So I loaded the drivers back on the 64bit. And ran the checkdisk on C:, it came back with no errors found. I then went back to the 32bit to install the latest drivers. I went to device manager and said uninstall the drivers, restarted the computer. The video card was showing it was still installed with the cd drivers, I went to device manager again and clicked uninstall drivers (when I do this it is actually uninstalling the device). I restarted the computer and the video card was uninstalled, at the windows prompt to install a VGA video card I clicked cancel. The video card began to install itself, I checked under the device manager and sure enough there is the 8600 gt with the cd version drivers installed. I uninstalled it once again, then booted into safe mode to use the driversweeper program. I get this error when I try to run the driversweeper program in safe mode or normal mode. Access violation at address 004fe489 in module 'DriverSweeper.exe'. Read of address 00000000. It gives this alert on two of the registry files. Since I couldn't get rid of them I rebooted into normal mode and again the video card installed itself. I just updated the drivers to the latest version and tried the game again, same thing, slow to load Red Alert 2.

I just don't get why now the video card when in normal mode begins to start installing itself now, I never had that problem before. As for the drivers I'm going to try loading two different versions of the video card drivers from November and December of last year. After spending almost 4 hours of doing check disk and messing around restarting the computer continously I'm too tired and frustrated to do this now. I'm going to try these two older drivers because in mid December is when I remember seeing the very slow load times start in Red Alert 2. As per Ref B Red Alert 2 is a pretty old game. I thought maybe since it is getting older and older with every new update to drivers maybe with the updates in December or November they were focusing on newer games now and the drivers don't do well running games that were made in 2000. This Red Alert 2 is from the C&C decades pack so I don't know if that makes a difference as far as programming goes. It's just that in mid December I noticed the load times increase dramatically, so I'd thought i'd try drivers last issued in early December or November, I can't rember if I had updated the video card drivers or not in those months. I have not had a BSOD crash yet but I haven't been using the computer much.

To usasma,

That's ok about the delay, I wasn't sure how the reply system worked, I thought maybe it only gave a reply alert if you had created the post. I had some more responses and more questions.

I did run the check disk on my C: drive, it came back with no errors. I still need to run the actual hardrive tests I just haven't had the time.

I was wondering with the checkdisk /r command, is there anything else I can type in the command line that will cause Windows to pause before going directly to load windows? That way I don't have to sit at the computer to wait for the check disk to finish to see it found any errors.

Is there anyway I can run the check disk on my other drives? I also have a D: and F: drive.

Is there anyway to view where I have the partitions set up? I think I might have set up my C: drive with the primary partion and then F: as my remaining partion on that hardrive. But I'm not sure If I did it that way or not with this system build, I might have just did it C:-D: and E:-F:. I used to do it as the C:-F: just incase I had a hardrive failure important stuff like school work, pictures and emails I saved back up copies to the F: that would have been on the other drive. But after getting the second video card and it appears i'm still having the same problem, I think possibly it might be a hardrive problem now. Not until I run the manufacturer test will I know for sure, with the side panel open do to the removal and installation of the video card I thought I heard more clicks from one of the drives but I don't know if now I'm just paranoid since I started thinking maybe it a hardrive problem even though I think they are just reading and writing. I'm used to the IBM deckstars I used to run with windows 98 in my old system that were pretty quite compared to these. I think they are WD or SeaGate drives. I just want to find out how I have the partitions set up, so incase I need to I can go buy the appropriate sized external hardrive to start backing up files if the hardrive is going since the drives have about a 80 gb differnce in total sizes.

With the video card, would there be any problem since I dual boot Windows XP 32 and 64 bit? I assume the video card operates just as memory would when the power is off it loses everything that was stored or running on it. So since the driver files have two different versions, one for 32 bit and one for 64 bit, they should not have any problem conflicting since the two OS are not both running at the same time. I guess what i'm trying to ask is that the drivers are only stored on the hardrives and don't make any "permanent" changes to the video card?

Oh, and with my last BSOD crash I did go right to the event viewer, the error code for the crash was not listed in the more information section and help and support center link.

Thanks for your insight into this problem so far.

Now that i've written a book I think this is all I have for now.

Edited by qtaqq, 11 August 2008 - 06:10 AM.

#8 hamluis

hamluis

• 54,864 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 PM

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:17 PM

http://www.deltatranslator.com/chkdsk.htm

There are various ways to run chkdsk:

a. In My Computer....right-click on drive, select Properties...click Tools tab, push Check Now button, put check in both options, click Start.

b. Start, Run...type chkdsk X: /r (with spacing exactly as shown), where X equals the drive/partition letter you want to check.

c. Recovery Console from XP CD.

d. Start/Run...type cmd...type chkdsk X: /r, etc.

Any drive installed/visible in My Computer/Explorer can be checked.

Louis

#9 qtaqq

qtaqq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:39 AM

Thanks Louis, I used those commands to run checkdisk on my remaining drives.
The D: and F: drives both passed.

I finally got around to running hardrive diagnostic checks.
usasma thanks for noticing those things in my logs in a previous post, you probably saved me from an unexpected hardrive failure.

Here are the test resutls:

--------------- SeaTools for Windows v1.1.0.19 ---------------
8/18/2008 7:49:07 AM
Model: ST3200822A
Serial Number: xxxxxx
Firmware Revision: 3.01
Long DST - Started 8/18/2008 7:49:07 AM
Long DST - Pass 8/18/2008 9:01:30 AM
Long Generic - Started 8/18/2008 9:03:21 AM
Long Generic - Pass 8/18/2008 10:08:15 AM
Identify - Started 8/18/2008 2:44:21 PM
Identify - Pass 8/18/2008 2:44:25 PM
SMART: Supported and enabled
48-bit Address feature set supported: True
Max LBA: 390719855
Host Protected Area features: Supported and enabled
Mandatory Power Management: Supported and enabled
Security Mode: Supported not enabled
SET MAX security extension: 1
Advanced Power Managment: Not Supported
Download Firmware: False
SMART self-test supported: True
SMART error logging supported: True
Drive Temperature(C/F): 39/102
Power-On Hours: 11685
SMART - Pass 8/18/2008 2:47:19 PM
Identify - Started 8/21/2008 12:16:01 AM
Identify - Pass 8/21/2008 12:16:05 AM

--------------- SeaTools for Windows v1.1.0.19 ---------------
8/18/2008 2:51:03 PM
Model: ST3160023A
Serial Number: xxxxxx
Firmware Revision: 8.01
Long DST - Started 8/18/2008 2:51:03 PM
Long DST - FAIL 8/18/2008 2:51:05 PM
Identify - Started 8/18/2008 2:51:18 PM
Identify - FAIL 8/18/2008 2:51:22 PM
SMART:Supported not enabled
48-bit Address feature set supported: True
Max LBA: 312579695
Host Protected Area features: Supported and enabled
Mandatory Power Management: Supported and enabled
Security Mode: Supported not enabled
SET MAX security extension: 1
Advanced Power Managment: Not Supported
Download Firmware: False
SMART self-test supported: True
SMART error logging supported: True
Drive Temperature(C/F): 0/32
Power-On Hours: 0
Long Generic - Started 8/18/2008 2:53:03 PM
Long Generic - Pass 8/18/2008 3:53:05 PM
SMART - Pass 8/18/2008 4:26:33 PM

My concers are obviously the failures that were reported, but also the 0 power on hours on the second test. I also don't know why the one drive has 11685 power on hours. Dividing that by 24 would give me about 486 days of running. I just built this machine in the middle of may 2007 with brand new hardrives. I would say on average I might have the computer on 10 hours a day. Do you know why it would display this for power on hours? Unless as long as power is running to the drive it counts those as power on hours, i'm talking about maybe a small voltage that might run to it while the computer is shutdown, because when I'm done using the computer for the day I always just shut down the system.

For the test descriptions the seatools does not give much info nor does it give any detailed information as to what is failing.
Long DST = performs a long drive self test
Identity = inquiry/identify
Long Generic = perform a sequential long read on the drive
SMART = checks drives Self Monitory And Restoring Test to check drive has had not failures reported (that exactly as it is stated in the little description although it sounds a little confusing)

Could it be that the second hardive may fail the DST, Identity test, and show 0 power-on hours because it is being used as a slave on the secondary IDE controller?

After some problems tonight, I decided to unplug the power to one drive at a time to try to isolate which drive was making a noise. After doing that I determined what my drive/OS/partition setup was.
They are two SeaGate Barricuda drives, one 200gb and one I think is a 140-180gb (the label is obstructed by case enclosure.)
ST3200822A drive (200gb) (good drive)
C: 93.1 gb/ Win98se / XP Pro upgrade 64 bit
E: 93.1 gb/ XP Pro upgrade 32 bit

ST3160023A drive (140-180gb) (failing drive?)
D: this would be also equally split from the total drive space
F: equally split

I know it is not good to dual boot on the same drive, either since it was a XP pro upgrade to 98se it wouldn't let me do it to another drive, or I had forgot about the naming convention I used for the hardrive partitions, I can't remember when I was building the system. This might be what is giving me a problem with the video card, since both OS's are on the same drive, maybe back in december when I updated the 32 video drivers they then differed from what was on the 64bit and then there became conflicts. I may have been running the Video Card CD drivers on the 64 bit since I had rarely used the 64 bit, and I was probably using the same ones on the 32 bit (from the cd) up until I updated them in december. With the new video card I have not had any BSOD yet, just one time I had close to a game crash and all the textures were messed up on the game map showing only basic name labels.

Where would the 14gb of space have went that are not showing up? I know with old 16 bit systems the difference between a dos readout of the capacity and windows capacity was in the megabytes. But has that difference now moved to gb's?

Tonight, when I was on the 32bit Windows XP and using Iternet Explorer, when I would bring up the history in IE or favorites menu one of the drives was making a loud vibration for about a second. I then powered down the machine so I could isolate the drive. I then thought this would also work to tell where my partitions were set up.

So now, I'm pretty sure the D:/F: drive is failing, I just don't know why it would have been making the noise when I opened my history/favorites when 32bit XP and IE are installed on the E: drive?

Should I try to run the SeaTools for dos on the drive? Would that give a more detailed readout to what is failing in the Identity test and the Long DST? As of right now I have that drive disconnected, so it will not continue to degrade, I will power it on soon so I can try to backup what I can off the drive and perhaps run more tests if they are recommended.

#10 usasma

usasma

• 25,077 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:40 AM

Once again, sorry for the delay - either the notifications aren't working (unlikely) or I've FUBAR'd the notification process (likely). As I don't normally visit this forum, I'd have to suggest that you PM me if you'd like a reply to a post.

In Windows XP you can usually check the Application log in Event Viewer for a source of "Winlogon" around the time that you ran chkdsk /r in order to see the results.

Crash reports are written to the Event Log by default. If a crash isn't documented there, then it's either that something has been changed outside of the usual parameters for recording the event, or the event occurred below the threshold of Windows to recognize it. Is your pagefile on your C:\ drive along with the Operating system? Have you disabled any services such as Error reporting or it's dependencies?

The D/F drive appears to be dead/dying. You can continue to run tests, but since it's also making noise (which isn't normal for a hard drive) I'd have to say that it's due to fail very soon. Why it has 0 hours, I have no idea - but suspect that it has to do with the damage that the drive has already suffered. Why is it accessed when clicking on your Favorites - again, no idea, but suspect it's either something in your Favorites, or something in you other system settings that causes windows to check all of your drives (even refreshing explorer.exe may cause this).

You're correct in your assumption that the more you use the drive, the more likely you are to lose your data. The next time that you plug it in, try and recover your data immediately.

In the range of hard disks measured in gB, there's approximately a 7% difference between the manufacturer's stated specs and the capacity that's reported in Windows. For a 200 gB drive this'd amount to about 14 gB. You can verify the capacity in Windows by viewing the disk(s) in the Disk Management snap-in for the Microsoft Management Console (MMC). To do this, go to Start...Run...and type in "diskmgmt.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter.

#11 qtaqq

qtaqq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:20 PM

Is your pagefile on your C:\ drive along with the Operating system? Have you disabled any services such as Error reporting or it's dependencies?

I'm not sure how to check those two things, I know after a crash or program error I have to manually click send error report.

#12 usasma

usasma

• 25,077 posts
  •  

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:07 PM

Since you don't know, most likely the system is set correctly. You can check by looking at the root of your C:\ drive to see if there's a file named pagefile.sys It's a hidden system file, so you'll have to enable the viewing of those files.

Since we can presume that you've got the normal settings, then we can presume that dump files will be generated when the system crashes (as long as it's a crash that Windows can recognize). As I stated before, I suspect that it's your hard drive, and that it's failure is what caused these crashes without any dump file information.

Have you had any crashes since you unplugged the D/F drive? How long between crashes was it before you unplugged the drive? If you've gone longer than that now, it's most likely that the drive is the issue.

#13 qtaqq

qtaqq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:39 AM

After clicking to view hidden files, the pagefile.sys file is not in the C: drives root folder, I also checked in the E: drive root folder. I do remember one time, while using the 32 bit WindowsXP on the E: drive, windows popped up some message about the page file system and that it was automatically increasing the size of it.

I haven't had any BSOD crashes since installing the new video card, I think maybe the video card was bad along with a hardrive that was starting to go bad.

#14 usasma

usasma

• 25,077 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:06 PM

Try this:
Go to Start...Run...and type in "sysdm.cpl" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
At the bottom of the next window will be a section for "Write debugging information"
Let us know what's in the 2 boxes there and we can locate the dump files (if they exist).

#15 qtaqq

qtaqq
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:37 PM

Small memory dump (64 KB)

%SystemRoot%\Minidump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users