Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Win Updates Disabled, Pc Slow, Sxload, Pop-ups

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ramonmv

ramonmv

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 PM

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:33 PM

Hello.

Excuse typos - my keyboard seems to be affected, too.
This mornng, I had a red shield, saying my windos updates were off. cannot turn on.
New windows keep popping up, for mostly adult dating sites, but also virus sites and even ebay.
I see klite.com and sxload in my history.
PC very slow and even hard to type. Had to swich usrs to get anywhere at all. Still very bad. Same probs on all users.
What can I do? Would I be best off taking it in for repair?

thank you

XP, MSIE7, DSL main, wired pc of wirelss home network.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,571 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:49 AM

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:04 PM

Run a full system scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Normal Mode (Instructions).
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users