Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Torrent Download Speed Suddenly Cuts - Comcast

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 allbuisness

allbuisness

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:01 AM

hey all ive got comcast and ive been downloading quite a bit with utorrent lately. i usually cap off at 768kb/s and flatline there with one particular group of new torrents. however, i just started a new group that should have done the exact same thing but instad what happens is the overall download speed approaches that number but before it reaches it it cutts of and i dont get more than .1kb/s from any peer. i can restart the downloads but the same thing happens. the numbers go high, then slow really fast. whats going on?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 allbuisness

allbuisness
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:26 PM

i knew they throttled my uploads but not my downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users