Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Turbo Lister 2 (ebay)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 compudon

compudon

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:45 PM

I recently tried to restore a database from a .tlb file (TL 2's backup file designation) into a newly installed copy of TL2 on a new computer. It then asked for a password which is supposed to be my Ebay password that I had when I saved the backup. My eBay password has never changed. I typed it in to the restore window in TL@ after I chose the file to restore. It refuses the password and asks for another one.

This same crap happened them I upgraded (play on words) from TL1 to TL2. The same thing. Would not accept my password. To this day I have never been able to use my listings from TL1.

These listings can be a lot of work and I don't trust TL at this point. Ebay live help said they could not help me with the .tlb file or force it to open in my TL2.

Win XP, TL ver. 6.6.101.4

Maybe I should look for some better listing software?

Any ideas appreciated,
CD

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users