Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logon Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wolfysmom

wolfysmom

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 AM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

I purchased a web based tutorial for "newbies" on website design, creation etc.. I received the link to use to login and start the lessons but when I click the link a sign in box appears with a warning built in...it says "this server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an unsecure manner' & no matter what I'v tried, I can't login..
I've tried to "allow" popups from that site, change the security level,use a different email account (believeit or not this gets me around some of Vista's nonsence) but so far nothing has worked...does anyone have any suggestions, I'd really like to get started with these lessions. I've never run into this particular problem with vista..pleanty of others, but not ths one...thanks in advance for your help
wolfysmom :huh: :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users