Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Folks,

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Petrena

Petrena

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 PM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:31 PM

Hi folks, newbie here, just to let you know, I am hopeless with computers, so shooting me might be the best solution, you see I have this deal with the dos section of my computer, and the hard drive, if I leave them alone, they leave me alone, but sometimes, I they pick on me for no reason, LOL. So here is hoping there is a kind knight in shinning armour that will come to rescue my computer from those nasties, that are hiding in there making my computer run like a snail on vacation.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:24 AM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

Hello Petrena and welcome to BC
Regards,

Alan.

#3 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:28 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer Petrena Good to see you here :thumbsup:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:47 PM

I am sure our Members, many of whom don armor to help damzels in distress, will be able to help you.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users