Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Don't Know Why I Never Got A Response....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jestferfun

Jestferfun

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 PM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:45 AM

Wish you guys would have helped me! I have since re formatted my hard drive and given up on trying to resolve this. As you can see from the dates of my posts I have waited patiently. I know that there are others out there with issues so i waited. Now i come back and some have had 10 - 20 - 30 responses to their posts with dates well after mine... I guess they needed it more than me.... whatever..

Thanks for the useless forum.

I won't be back.

Jeff

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 don77

don77

Forum Regular

• Members
  • 3,212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:37 PM

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:29 AM

Hi Jeff,

We apologize that your topic got overlooked, We have guidelines that need to be followed and one of them is to not Bump your topic,
The reason for that is the staff is looking for topics with 0 replies and because you bumped yours that was no longer the case it appeared as though someone was already helping you.

These forums are run on a volunteer basis and while our hope is to help every single person that comes here we know we have some that will need to wait days before we can get to them.

It also needs to be understood that some of our staff are not comfortable with dealing with certain issues and will grab other topics they are more comfortable with. It is summertime after all and we have a lot of folks on vacations spending time with their family and friends so our staff to member ratio is low during the summer months as well.

Again on behalf on BC I would like to apologize for your topic being overlooked it wasn't done intentionally by any means, I understand your frustration in dealing with a no cooperative computer .

I would also like to point out that if for any reason your topic goes over 5 days with out a reply one could always post Here

Again apologize and wish you the best

Don

PS I will close your other topics to avoid any confusion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users