Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Sp1 Problems After Installation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ROZCKA

ROZCKA

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:34 AM

Hi,
I've just attempted to install the windows vista sp1 update for the second time. My automatic update tells me that it needs to be installed so i installed it and my pc went all to hell. It slowed down to next to nothing and the cursor was practically uncontrollable. This happened both times and i had to system restore straight away to get back control of my computer. Does anyone have a clue why this is happening?. Or better yet a solution for me?. I've scouted the net and see that this is not an uncommon problem and that some pc end up with system files damaged because of this update so i'm a bit wary about attempting it again lol. Thanks in advance guys :huh: Roz

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users