Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Star Craft 2

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Kamakazie

Kamakazie

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:04 AM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:13 AM

tell me ur thoughts
It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees
To knock a thing down, especially if it is at an arrogant angle, is a deep delight to the
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back
Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul
If you ever fall, get back up. If you fall again, take the person who pushed you down with you when you go
Being wise is knowing how not to make mistakes, becoming wise is by making mistakes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 AM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:13 AM

Starcraft 2 looks to be a great game. I've played the first and expansion which were ahead of their time and could compete with AOE. I'm looking forwards to SC2.
Regards,

Alan.

#3 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:19 AM

I can't wait! I never got into starcraft because it was a little too old for me, but warcraft 3 has to be in my top best games ever. I've had it for about 4-5years now and still play it! It never gets old with all the fun new custom games coming out :thumbsup: . Hopefully, people will make fun starcraft2 custom games, I'm not big into the ranked games anymore.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#4 BlueScreenDeath

BlueScreenDeath

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 AM

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:06 PM

I really don't like the cartoony WoW/warcraft 3-ish graphics. Did you see that "zerg trailer" rendered with the game engine? That was horrible.

Blizzard must be getting lazy if they decided to replace the great original CGI movies with subpar-engine game rendered movies.

#5 Kamakazie

Kamakazie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

well, I am a big zerg fan and i watched the protoss game play series on meta cafe. they didn't have the zerg game play. but they did have zerg units in it. They had a worm like transportation thing. what is your favorite new unit.
To knock a thing down, especially if it is at an arrogant angle, is a deep delight to the
If you ever fall, get back up. If you fall again, take the person who pushed you down with you when you go
Being wise is knowing how not to make mistakes, becoming wise is by making mistakes

#6 tossy

tossy

• Members
  • 73 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:59 AM

I'm interested in plying games, usually I spend my free time by playing games. I have played warcraft 3 and it is one of the favorite game of mines.

#7 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:28 AM

I'm not sure of the correct name for it, but the Protos super weapon looks to be useful.
Regards,

Alan.

#8 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:00 PM

The new graphics looks too cartoonish. I actually liked the old gaming engine, everything was much more sinister and dark.
That, however, won't stop me from getting my hands on one of them the day it comes out. Makeover looks like there's going to be more strategy involved.
"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way." - Bertrand Russell

#9 Kamakazie

Kamakazie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

The protoss super weapon u r referring too is either the colossus or the mother ship

#10 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2008 - 05:57 AM

The mother ship, I watched the demo where it was put through its paces. Wonder when the release date is.
Regards,

Alan.

#11 sickstrings

sickstrings

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:29 AM

Probably around Christmas of this year. Then Diablo III the next year (hopefully)! Oh yeah!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't

Detailed instructions are not meant to insult your intelligence. They are there for readers who may not be familiar with some aspects of their computer.

Roses are #FF0000. Violets are #00FF00. All my base are belong to you.

#12 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2008 - 07:55 AM

I think the release date is September-November this year. Diablo 3 isn't suppose to be released until the same time next year, or even the beginning of 2010.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#13 Kamakazie

Kamakazie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:13 AM

I will buy it as soon as humanly possible.

What if they made a movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users