Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Multiple Trojans, Etc. Need Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jman13

Jman13

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:45 AM

Well, first off i'm not that experienced with computers, but don't want to take mine to get it professionally cleaned. my laptop was infected with trojan-zero, and other viruses, malware, whatever. It won't let me access my control panel. It will just pop up with an error say basically access denied. I have no experience with manually cleaning my computer, and can not download files from web on it to clean it. I don't have it hooked up to internet. Any guides or anythin on what to do would be great. If you need and info about it ill give.

oh and sorry if this is wrong forum, i just signed up about 10 minutes ago.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 19 July 2008 - 12:09 AM.
Move to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,699 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 PM

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

Hello Jman13 and welcome to BC :thumbsup:

In order to assist you, we need a bit more information.

What is your operating system: Vista, Windows XP, etc.?

What alerted you to this: trojan-zero

and other viruses, malware

Do you know what they are?

What security programs do you have installed? Please name them.

Have you done anything to solve the problems you are experiencing? If so, what? Please be as specific as possible.

Orange Blossom :flowers:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users