Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Want To Start Over Again

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 2thpic

2thpic

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 AM

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:29 PM

pc angel was once on my pc but now i can't find it.
my pc has gimped up on me and i want to run pc angel to fix it.
i thought at on time before it booted all the way up i could hit the f11 key and pc angel would start running.
well it doesn't work or i'm doing something wrong.
can i down load pc angel on to a disk and run it like a boot up disk before windows starts.
if so is there some where i can download it for free.

right now when i try to run windows it come to a black screen right before the windows logo and run bar starts.
i think i got a virus and now i just want to format and start over again. the only thing is that i can't find my xp cd to run from there.

any help would be great.
thanks

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 17 July 2008 - 02:18 PM

According to the website PC Angel is not free http://www.pcangelsolutions.com/index.htm

But if you already purchased it, you can get reloads. Follow the reload link on the website.

Also a link here: http://www.pcangelle.com/

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 2thpic

2thpic
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:11 AM

Well it came in the system when i bought it, but i have changed out hard drives and upgraded sense then.
So some where down the line i lost it.
I guess it's true, if you don't use it you loose it. lol

well i got a copy of xp and i'm just going to format the drive and start all over again.
Thank God for I-pods cus at least i still got all my music.

#4 2thpic

2thpic
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:37 AM

well i put in the xp cd and had it format the drive and re-install windows.
when it got done it promped to restart the pc so windows could load and this is what happened.
Posted Image
this really sucks. all it does is keep repeating it's self over and over.
so now i'm using a wipe out program to completely format the drive to a state of new. then i'll give it another try.
i hate to say it but i think my hard drive is bad. that sucks cuz i just bought it last summer and it's a big ass h.d. with tons of space.
now org. my pc was a E-mech. but the only thing that is still a E-mech. is the mobo.

Edited by 2thpic, 18 July 2008 - 08:39 AM.

#5 2thpic

2thpic
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:28 PM

ok i got it working again, but for some reasion when i did a format it renamed my c: to f: and my slave drive to c:
so now in windows the main drive is f: and not c:
will this f-up every thing i try to load up on the pc?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users