Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Autoruns And Startup Data Base

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 merellogalasso

merellogalasso

• Members
  • 270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:32 AM

Posted 16 July 2008 - 06:14 PM

I have followed the most excelent answers and advices of Grinler in order to get lighter my autorun files at the right of taskbar. This because my PC continues functioning slow and behaving bad. Well, I couldn't understand, for which I am sorry of being too stupid, if the files that was suposed to be checked in Startup database are just those named "run", all the list or which. I couldn't get inside the precise forum because it was already closed. (As a curious eloquent issue I may say that during this typing I have experienced various "sand clock" interruptions without any writing in the message while typing [nothing have been happening simultaneously in other application]). I ask myself: Is it any possibility to arrive to a situation in which a person can work average normally with his PC not having to buy a gigant? Many thanks and friendly greetings I would like to add to the advices of most apreciated Grinler that after unchecking issue it's necessary to go to Files and check "refresh".
"There are atoms and vacuum; the rest is opinion"
(Democritus, several centuries before Hume and Kant)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users