Hello, and welcome to the forum.
My name is Simon V.
, and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.
to your desktop.
- Doubleclick HJTInstall.exe to install HijackThis.
- By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
- Click on Install.
- It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
- Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
- Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in Notepad. Please post that report in your next reply.
use the AnalyseThis
button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.Don't
have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.