Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where Is Cod4 Files?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ab30494

ab30494

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:17 PM

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:50 PM

OK i run cod4 off of xfire which runs all games as admin in vista. I need to reinstall cod4 so i need to save my profile so i wont have to start over with ranks. The problem is I cant find my profile, i check in reg user account. i also activated the admin account and its not there. Neither is any of the mods that is installed.

does any of you know where to find it. thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Avysis

Avysis

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:01 AM

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles
^^^^
Default location. You may need to: From the top left choose organize and then Folder and search options. Select the view tab and tick show hidden files and folders. Click OK and return to the above directory.

#3 ab30494

ab30494
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2008 - 09:11 PM

nope folder is empty, i

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users